Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I contact into the USA (and other countries) from Oz all the time - and we've never had an issue.
    Yeah, that's the thing - SmiteWorks aren't looking for a contractor, they're looking for a permanent employee - similar, but not the same. I'm guessing there are financial, legal, accounting, etc. reasons, but also they've been burned with contractors quite recently...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just out of curiosity, is Joshua going to be prettying up the UI as well as doing map stuff? We could always use more good themes from a professional artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    SmiteWorks ... they've been burned with contractors quite recently...
    Ah, well - then you need to hire the right contractors.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    They are both groups.
    Try emailing dmiddleton and asking him to pass it on to Doug.
    He replied to me the same day, saying he was passing stuff along, but I haven't received an answer back to my questions, and don't know if I should send along a resume or not. :/
    Art, Games, Life
    www.artystrique.com (In progress, so be kind, please)
    Discord https://discord.gg/grHbK6ck3Q

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Netjera View Post
    He replied to me the same day, saying he was passing stuff along, but I haven't received an answer back to my questions, and don't know if I should send along a resume or not. :/
    So if you are not sure, but you are interested in a role. I'd personally send the resume/application and work thru the details when that opportunity arises.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Netjera View Post
    Be patient. The job was posted 5 days ago. It has been less time than that since you last heard from them. Today is Sunday, yesterday was Saturday. If you don't expect to work 7 days a week, don't expect them to work 7 days a week. Therefore it has only been a couple of work days (at the most) since you last had contact with them. Wait at least a week before reaching back out to them, and 2 weeks before worrying about it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    So if you are not sure, but you are interested in a role. I'd personally send the resume/application and work thru the details when that opportunity arises.
    That's a good point. Better to get my resume in early, than later. Thanks.
    Art, Games, Life

Plus I was in the area and distracted Doug from his FGU work with dinner on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Plus I was in the area and distracted Doug from his FGU work with dinner on Friday night.
    That's okay. Devs need to have fun, too. I was just worried because the site was acting weird, and I wanted to make sure that my questions had actually arrived, and not been lost somewhere in the ether.
    Art, Games, Life

Thank you so much for all the greetings, welcomes and well wishes! I am so very excited to be apart of such a great company and community!

Thread Information