DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP][Age of Worms][13th Age][Wednesdays][7pm-10:30pm][PST]

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 13th Age

Game Time & Frequency: Wednesday Nights; 7:00pm to 10:30pm PST; Weekly
    Planned Start Date: Ideally on the 19th of June. But possibly the 26th.
    Term: Moderate/Long

Text or Voice: Voice; using TeamSpeak3
    Will this be recorded or streamed?: No

Roleplay/Combat Mix: 50/50; varies by group

Number of Players needed: Have 3, need 2 more
    Character starting level/equipment: Level 1; standard starting loadouts

House Rules: See general House Rules (LINK). Additional campaign specific house rules will be discussed in game.

Details of the scenario: The game will take place in the Dragon Empire - 13th Age's default setting.

We will be playing through Age of Worms - a classic 3.5E mega adventure. This module is quite long and we may not get through all of it. Still, it starts strong and should be a good ride for a good bit.

I had started to DM this late last year but needed to take a break due to personal issues. I am now ready to start it up again. Here are two of my initial player handouts: Grizzlebeard's Ramblings (an initial setting guide) and Backgrounds & Touchstones (ideas for backgrounds).

What tools we will use: We will be using TeamSpeak3 for voice chat. That takes some effort to set up but it allows me to stream music and occasional sound effects easier than Discord.

I will be using a social media platform known as MeWe to post updates, schedule sessions and for communication between sessions. I will also award 5E style inspiration to players who post weekly session recaps (in character!) on our MeWe page.

Who I am looking for: I have three players lined up and need two more. I want to avoid toxic players and those who chronically miss sessions. Beyond that, the door is open to folks of all stripes.

If you are interested, let me know in this thread. I will chat with interested players briefly one on one using TeamSpeak. After that conversation, an invite to the game with relevant info may be sent a few days later.

About Session 0: We will discuss characters and setting during session 0. No calling dibs on a particular race or class before then.

About Me: I am a husband and father in his 40s that has been DMing for a several years. I took a break late last year and am just coming back to the hobby.
    Last edited by Mentalic; June 4th, 2019 at 04:02.

Thread Information