STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Effect wording

Effect wording

I have an NPC whose attack action grants disadvantage on all attacks on a failed saving throw. Right now, the wording is as follows: "That creature must succeed on a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw or have disadvantage on all attacks until the end of its next turn."

The Wisdom saving throw shows up in the combat tracker, but the GRANTDISATK does not.

Any help?

P.S. The bottom of the WIKI 5e Effects page does not give any examples for this.

Only very specific effect types are automatically parsed.

The effect would be "DISATK"; and it would be applied to the target with a duration of 1 round.

The duration should technically be shorter (i.e. end of its next turn); but the ruleset does not have an end of target turn effect automation.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    As Moon says, you won't be able to automate this. Really the only things you can automate are detailed here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ffects_on_NPCs

You'll just have to create an effect and add it when the save is failed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In the combat tracker, on the line where it says the name of the action or trait followed by [SAVEVS: wisdom 13] you can add [EFF: DISATK] to give yourself a clickable effect. To make it last one round, make it [EFF: DISATK (D:1)].

Thread Information