DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    No automation == don't click all the clickies. Need to roll something? Grab the dice and roll them, and apply the results as needed. That's how it was back in the day, that's still how it is on all the non-automated rulesets.
    Not 100% true. Ikael has hardcoded some things that you can't opt out of like the +2 bonus when rerolling due to Elan for example. FG will automatically apply that +2 modifier and there is no way to switch it off. It doesn't bother me since it's one less mod I have to remember to apply manually, something I've struggled to do in the past IRL.

I think Talyn was talking about just rolling the dice manually using the 3D models at the bottom. These are just basic dice rolls without any context, so no automation should be performed.

Regards,
    JPG

This topics has been included into next ruleset development cycle. Plan is to allow GM to disable as much roll, card and targeting related automation as possible. However these options does not allow you to pick your favorite automation and disable everything else; this will be more of all-or-nothing options with few exceptions.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    Ok, I admit to occasionally finding myself spending too much time during a session trying to figure out how to properly add an effect, but I also quite frequently joke about the fact that I doubt I could run SW face-to-face at this point since I've gotten so spoiled by FG automation.
    It is a culture shock when I run a face-to-face game EVERY time
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Playing face to face sucks IMO. Making Fantasy Grounds more like that would be a bad thing. You would have to add the sound effects of a bunch of slobs smacking on pizza and burping up all the carbonated beverages they drink. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This topics has been included into next ruleset development cycle. Plan is to allow GM to disable as much roll, card and targeting related automation as possible. However these options does not allow you to pick your favorite automation and disable everything else; this will be more of all-or-nothing options with few exceptions.
    This has already been implemented, you can turn off lots of automation.

Thread Information