STAR TREK 2d20

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

FG License: Ultimate.
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: NZST (GMT+12)
    Day of week and time: Sunday 18H00 - 20H00 NZST (GMT+12) (Next Play date)
    Game status: New game, would be willing to start over.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 Hour session, Weekly
    Term: Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord (Server Details to be provided on acceptance)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: No, this is a free private game only. It's not to be recorded or streamed under any circumstances.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, depending on players
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 players, need upto 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level with 1, based on D&D 5e Players Handbook. (Willing to assist in character creation with players in separate session)
    Character restrictions: D&D 5e Players Handbook.

Important information: New GM hosting game for new players, (Had two mates who wanted to play, one of them pulled out so now opening to the world to join). Prefer pretty much laid back players who never played Dragon Heist module, and just want a good time playing through the module, making new friends online. As myself and the other player have families to attend to, expect some minor breaks to sort out these issues, these normally last 1 to 3 min and are relatively rare. So again, laid back is the rule of thumb to follow.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3510
    Last edited by Riaan; June 2nd, 2019 at 11:31.

I am intrested in joining this game. I am a very new player and this is right up my alley. I have taken the CC101, Combat101, and DM101 classes at FGC and have participated in 2 one shots. That is my extent of experience so far. I would be intrested in starting fresh but if the remainder of the group wishes to start further along, I would still like to do that as well.

Thanks,
    DonMeldek

No problem, happy to assist where I can. I'm a new DM too so we'll learn together. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hello I am also quite new to fantasy grounds but have taken courses at FGC and I am very familiar with the setting and systems. I am EST but I don't mind the time difference. I am super excited to find my first group so if your interested that would be awesome. My only scheduling issues would be the fact that I am moving the weekend of the 16th and I can't be sure if my internet will be installed by that point. Other than that I am available any weekend hours long term. I can base my character creation around the needs of the campaign. If that works please let me know what contact info I need as I have applies on the calender. Thanks.

i would love to join in if you have space would love to join in this campaign and i have a decent knowledge of 5e and love to RP hours work fine with me aswell

Still looking for players? I'm tentatively interested, my main concern being player compatibility... Anyways, no Fantasy Ground experience, but I've just watched a number of videos and it seem straightforward. I've actually DM'ed more than I've played, so I might be a resource for you as a new DM.

Cheers,
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by pattybenpatty View Post
    Still looking for players? I'm tentatively interested, my main concern being player compatibility... Anyways, no Fantasy Ground experience, but I've just watched a number of videos and it seem straightforward. I've actually DM'ed more than I've played, so I might be sizzling hot kostenlos for you as a new DM.

Cheers,
    Patrick
    I'm interested!
    Last edited by Reznor; June 12th, 2019 at 19:09.

Hey, I'm also interested in joining. I'm the same guy who messaged you on Sunday about this campaign via Discord; sorry it took a while, but I created a Fantasy Grounds account today (I was preoccupied beforehand).

Currently full . Will advise when there's free space.

Thread Information