5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sebadiaz77 View Post
    Well actually trying and waiting i discover that its not actually "freeze" but with a literally 2 minute lag. For example, the campaign load, and i make a click in the "Story" button, after 2 minutes the Story window pop up, i do other click and after 1-2 minutes i have a response to my action. Is like i have a massive lag. The thing is that this lag don't happen in the other instance i open, only in the first one.
    So is it just a 2 minute lag when loading? Or does the lag persist after it finishes loading? Note that the SF book and AP3 is a lot of images. Once the initial 2 minute load time is done, FG should be responsive after that. For instance, it takes most of my campaigns up to 3 minutes to load, and then after that it's good to go.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So is it just a 2 minute lag when loading? Or does the lag persist after it finishes loading? Note that the SF book and AP3 is a lot of images. Once the initial 2 minute load time is done, FG should be responsive after that. For instance, it takes most of my campaigns up to 3 minutes to load, and then after that it's good to go.
    Is after loading, when i'm already in the DM screen, and this "2 minute lag state" stay forever, the maximum time i try was 1 hour, and after that hour still was the 2 minute lag.

I don't know if a extended screen or a NVIDIA 970 GPU is causing the problem. Also try this with only one monitor connected and still the error persist.

Does it still happen in a brand new campaign with no extensions or modules loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    Does it still happen in a brand new campaign with no extensions or modules loaded?
    Yes

Blog Entries
    Strange. Your FG data folder isn't on a network drive and your not in a virtual machine are you? Check that FG is set to your your graphics card, but that usually causes dice lag, not general lag.

Also, check your Task Manager, are you using all of your system RAM and have gone into Swap?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Strange. Your FG data folder isn't on a network drive and your not in a virtual machine are you? Check that FG is set to your your graphics card, but that usually causes dice lag, not general lag.

Also, check your Task Manager, are you using all of your system RAM and have gone into Swap?
    So for now is solved, what i did was restart the machine a lot of time and now is working. But this is going to happen again. The FG folder is in a local disk and my memory is at 30% with FG open. I don't know the reason of the FG to do this, i know this start happening this year.

Thread Information