DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cool Keep on the Borderlands

THis is a must for any home brew or classic campaign. Hope to see this on the module list!

Quote Originally Posted by Darce View Post
    THis is a must for any home brew or classic campaign. Hope to see this on the module list!
    I know the person that will be doing this and I'm looking forward to having it. It's definitely on the list
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Meanwhile, in a C&C campaign, using the Jon Pintar maps for the Caves of Chaos, this is the exact moment that the morale on the trapped kobolds failed. Sleep spells on 1/2 HD creatures go a long, long way.

The Pintar maps are nice, but you have to chop out sections in order to keep it playable.

I do like the Pintar maps. I wonder if he would allow their use under some agreement to Smiteworks for some of these projects. This would greatly improve the map quality of some of the older adventures.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I do like the Pintar maps. I wonder if he would allow their use under some agreement to Smiteworks for some of these projects. This would greatly improve the map quality of some of the older adventures.
    Plus one on that!

Blog Entries
    I wonder if he'd take a commission to do certain maps for specific modules.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Perhaps his maps could be sold as separate items in the FG store with added pin links to the module conversions?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Perhaps his maps could be sold as separate items in the FG store with added pin links to the module conversions?
    I've pinged JP in hopes of looping Doug/John in so they can talk about it. I'd love to use the maps directly if the license can be worked out. He seemed interested from initial response so if he sends me email I'll try and get'm talking.
    ---

It’s a great idea.

Plus in general, alternate maps are useful but if they could be sold “preset up” for a modules, even better (assuming they are not just already added into the module)

Thread Information