FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I aim to be there on the 10th Stephan. Just trying to get levelled up t0 5

OK Im really struggling to understand how to level up. Its late now so Ill try again tomorrow after work. Apologies in advance.

If you need help leveling up during EST, I can open my FG and have you connect to create a character. Let me know if and when you want me to help out.

Due to the lack of responses so far I'm unfortunately not too confident that there will be a game today.

I will be online at 6 PM GMT but we would need at least 3 players.

If you are able to attend today's session but haven't told me, please write me a quick message.

I will post here if there is new information.

Sorry Stephan, I tought that next sesion was the 15th of July. Unfortenatly today I am not able to play the game, i will totally be able for next Monday tough.

Hello Stephan, further to last nights message I just can’t make it tonight. I’m not levelled up yet (thanks for your offer jakemtl) but more importantly still stuck at work for a while. I am available this coming Monday though. Sorry this is last minute.

Alright, no problem. It was rather short notice.

With that, no game today, next game on July 15th 6 PM GMT.

I'll probably post a new thread for it later so I can determine how many players there will be.

See here for the next game (it's easier to see how many players there are).

If you haven't done so already, please sign up here for the next game tomorrow so I know whether to expect a pregen or not.

Thread Information