DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

PF2 Playtest The Rose Street Revenge MON June 3rd 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

PF2 Playtest The Rose Street Revenge June 3rd 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

Edit: The next game (the remaining two quests) is scheduled to be MON June 17th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER).

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game

Rules on creating your character can be found here.

I can have the server up for you to build your character either FR evening or during the weekend. If you have a standard license you should however also be able to build it yourself.

I know that it is relatively short notice but please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules. We're all presumably pretty new to the rules, including me.

More general discussion on suitable times and next sessions here.

Please note that playtest rules will likely substantially differ from the final PF2 rules.

About the scenario:

A series of Pathfinder Society quests designed for 1st-level PCs.

Less than a year has passed since the Fiendflesh Siege, in which Absalom fended off an invading coalition of demonflesh constructs and the living dead. The siege lord offered freedom to any slave in Absalom willing to aid in the city's defense, and since that grand manumission, the city's slave trade has practically disappeared. The Pathfinder Society is one of many organizations that opened its doors to Absalom's newest citizens. However, several of the ex-slaves have been turning up dead, in other cases disappearing entirely. The Society doesn't often investigate serial killings, but one of its newest recruits is the latest victim. It's time for a band of Pathfinders to follow the clues, uncover these crimes, and end this threat.

The Rose Street Revengeis a series of four quests, each of which run about 40-60 minutes and highlight Pathfinder Second Edition rules. The series includes three quests that can be played in any order as well as a finale.

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

I should have some way to look up your Paizo Organized Play #.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.

Currently all spots would be filled but feel free to apply to the waiting list.
    Last edited by stephan_; June 15th, 2019 at 09:10.

Update: I was just informed by someone that attended paizocon that some of the rules changed substantially.

To emphasize the fact: Please do not expect the playtest rules to be the same as the final rules.

In light of this, we'll probably not spend too much time discussing specific rules that are likely to change.

As far as I know, as long as we use the PF2 ruleset on Fantasy Grounds, we should be using the most recent update of the playtest rules. There might, however, still be substantial changes in the finished product.

I'll build a character during the weekend and send it to you. Shouldn't be too much work as it's 1st level.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I will put something together tomorrow or so and get it over to you. I was thinking an goblin alchemist.
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

Alright, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    There might, however, still be substantial changes in the finished product.
    This. It mainly is a warning not to expect the final rules to be the same as the playtest rules as there reportedly have been some major changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    As far as I know, as long as we use the PF2 ruleset on Fantasy Grounds, we should be using the most recent update of the playtest rules. There might, however, still be substantial changes in the finished product.
    Correct and correct.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am putting a Human Bard together. Will send tomorrow latest.

Mondays is not a good for me, I can't make those.
    So I am going to wish you guys the best of luck and above all have fun.

It will be Dwarven Fighter for me. Just creating now so will forward tomorrow.

Alright, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardaantex View Post
    Mondays is not a good for me, I can't make those.
    So I am going to wish you guys the best of luck and above all have fun.
    Unfortunately timezones and available timeslots are the eternal crux of online (but also offline) games.

Thread Information