FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    In my upcoming update of my advanced effects extension for 3.3.8 I now fixed the problems mentioned above (except the one of DR since that is more complicated as MoonWizard mentioned), I will upload these fixes in some days I also realized that effects like RESIST stack for different type of damages when these different types are in the same damage die (same for VULN), but that is also a very rare situation in standard rules. But I also fixed that in my extension (I try to streamline the codes of all these effects since they are somewhat similar except in their effect to the total damage; I will explain that a bit more in the thread of my extension)

Moreover, there is also a rounding error in things like VULN and incorporeal (for Pathfinder). E.g. for VULN the total damage is multiplied by 1.5 and then rounded down but FG does this for each involved subresult of some die. For example, when the total fire damage is 2, VULN: fire would imply a total damage of 3. But when the total damage 2 comes from 1 + 1 (so two separate fire damage dice which were not gathered together by FG since one of the dice have an additional damage type like "critical") then FG would still give a total damage of 2 (after fixing the problem that VULN ignores following damage dice as mentioned above; but this problem also exists in incorporeal already), see the attached picture. The reason is that FG applies the factor of 1.5 and the rounding of the number afterwards to each involved die separately such that rounding errors can occur. To fix that one has to change the rounding rule (down or up) every time when an odd damage number was affected in the code But the error is small, it would only increase in a high number of "dice which are not gathered by FG due to damage type differences" I will also correct that in my extension then

Yeah, a lot of complicated things in these "damage-affecting effects", not just DR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 17th, 2019 at 04:39.

I may have fixed that DR issue now in my extension (I hope ), when one wants to look into that

Thread Information