DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    What's with the one section that sticks out (bottom right of 01)? That seems like an accident waiting to happen.

Otherwise very cool.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Hi Art Wendorf,

Have my main laptop (ASUS ROG 752Vwith the Ultimate licensce),
    and than under the table are sitting an other 5 laptop (FG Free licenses):Lenovo Notebook 330-15AST (with ,
    I also installed an internet hub so players can connect via fix Internet or Wlan whatever works better,
    TV´s: LG 22M47;
    keyboards: Aplic 2.4GHZ wireless
    and Mouses: TX wireless
    Hope the answer is good enough

Do you find that in play the screens are a distraction? Seems like nobody would look at one another, just their screens. Curious to know how it works out in your experience.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hello Three of Swords
    Yes, table is not 100% finished (was the last part to finish but I wanted the pictures online for last friday.
    But that´s done know

Thank you

Hi Hector
    Indeed that was/is a little problem (just the reason why I have set the TV screens in that angle) an with the octagonal build the screens doesn´t really block sight. Also when I am DMíng I try to get my players involved (walking around the table, whispering in a players ear, changing voices, etc... make the players look at me and use the screens essentially for combat. I think we will have to find a good middle way but yes I´m curious too

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Hi Hector
    Indeed that was/is a little problem (just the reason why I have set the TV screens in that angle) an with the octagonal build the screens doesn´t really block sight. Also when I am DMíng I try to get my players involved (walking around the table, whispering in a players ear, changing voices, etc... make the players look at me and use the screens essentially for combat. I think we will have to find a good middle way but yes I´m curious too
    Cool. You are definitely innovating with the tools of gaming here.

Some indie RPGs are quite innovative with game rules and other devices (jenga towers, candles) as game tools that help build a story.

I think we're in a golden age of gaming innovation. Who knew that 70s/80s teenagers would stick with their adolescent hobbies all the way through to the years when they had real purchasing power? A wonder to behold...

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Hi Art Wendorf,

Have my main laptop (ASUS ROG 752Vwith the Ultimate licensce),
    and than under the table are sitting an other 5 laptop (FG Free licenses):Lenovo Notebook 330-15AST (with ,
    I also installed an internet hub so players can connect via fix Internet or Wlan whatever works better,
    TV´s: LG 22M47;
    keyboards: Aplic 2.4GHZ wireless
    and Mouses: TX wireless
    Hope the answer is good enough
    very cool.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Gaming Table 2.0 (FG use in Live sessions)

Hi Folks

Here is a new picture of my gaming table with a little surface upgrade (still not totally finished), thinkin about some cupholders and dice trays/towers too.

Comments are welcome
    Gaming Table 2.0 (multimedia).JPG

Need to see this when it's in play!
    I bash.

What are you using for brackets to hold the monitors at an angle. I was thinking of doing the same with my table but havnt figured out what to do about that yet.

Thread Information