DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP: Call of Cthulhu 7e Masks of Nyarlathotep

FG License: GM has Ultimate so players only need demo.
    Game System: Call of Cthulhu 7e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Thursdays, starting at 7:30 pm.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Sessions, Weekly
    Term: Long term (I estimate a year.)

Text or Voice: Voice preferred, but some others only use text.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes, I stream to Youtube for archival and reference purposes. No cam feeds used.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 75/25, Call of Cthulhu is investigation and RP heavy, but there are threats that may result in combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, need 1 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: You will generate your stats via standard rolls, but may place them where desired. Select your career and distribute points. I'll also grant some extra improvement rolls.
    Character restrictions: You must be willing to investigate the mystery surrounding the death of a well known author (in certain circles) and continue his work.

Details of your scenario: This is hailed as one of the best Call of Cthulhu adventures ever made and possibly one of the best across all systems. We have finished the prologue and are nearing the completion of Chapter 1 in New York. The new players will be inserted wherever it makes the most sense for their characters and the story. The campaign has been thoroughly enjoyed by all the participants, but extraneous issues outside the game has created a vacancy for two positions that need to be filled. The leaving participants were a Doctor of Medicine and an Antiquarian. If you are new to Call of Cthulhu and want to pick up using the existing characters rather than create your own then I'm fine with that.
    My primary requirements for players are participation and communication. Missed sessions are natural but do not apply if you can not attend routinely. When issues arise I am always available for notification. Players must get along with others and not be abrasive. This game is about the experience, not a competition. I do not compete with players and I don't want players feeling like they have to compete with me. This game group has been playing together for over 15 years and we are open to accepting some new members into the ranks. Please do not apply if you have played this in the past as it could dampen the mystery and enjoyment for those who have not. Players new to Call of Cthulhu are welcome. The system is intuitive and very easy to learn.

Link to Game page: https://garrion-masks-of-nyarlathote...dianportal.com
    Last edited by garrion_sw; June 4th, 2019 at 05:12.

We have a new player taking up one of the two slots. There is still another open.

Both spots have been taken. Thanks for the interest.

Thread Information