FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Congratulations to the team! Amazing response, looking forward to it together with my play group.

Oh nooooooo! I thought this ended tomorrow and I wanted to upgrade my old ultimate license to the Unity license. Looks like you reached your stretch goals without me though, so congrats! When will the general upgrade purchase be available?

After Unity releases which is aimed at December.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I missed the end, but I see it at $509,343 breaking the $500K goal. Glad to see it went well and was able to make that last goal!
    I wish I had a bit more fun-money available so I could have gotten in the alpha access, but thus is life...

What an awesome run and finish
    Really excited to see how things transpire
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Congratulations on such a successful kickstarter, and as for passing $500,000 amazing and well deserved!
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; May 31st, 2019 at 04:45.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Well done everyone!

A question, probably stupid. It will be possible to keep both FG and FGU on the same pc? I mean... the use of FGU don't block the classic version on FG... right?

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    A question, probably stupid. It will be possible to keep both FG and FGU on the same pc? I mean... the use of FGU don't block the classic version on FG... right?
    Correct; they are different programs so both will reside happily side by side.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Correct; they are different programs so both will reside happily side by side.
    Very Good!!!
    Thanks for the good news ;-)

Thread Information