FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel View Post
    Ah, I thought beta was coming soon after the kickstarter was concluded. So, not for a few months, eh?
    Correct. The KS has the Alpha release party scheduled for late July. No firm date for when the Beta will be released, only that it will be sometime before public release which is scheduled for December.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just to be clear, the alpha party will not be the alpha release date. Doug decided it would be better to have the party during the summer, when he expected more people would be able to join us. The alpha release date for FGU will not be announced until we are ready.

The only firm guidelines I will give is that alpha will come before beta will come before release. Also, the results of testing at any of these phases may impact further schedules. That is the reason I am holding firm on not giving out specific dates other than our target release date of December 2019.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I'm trying hard to push for having the Alpha ready to hand out by the party though.

You nailed it.

Thread Information