5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just tested it both in a CoreRPG campaign as well as a PFRPG campaign.

Can you double-check that 3.3.8 is running, and you're not using any extensions?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Ok It seems to be ok now, I did a update via the loader this morning switching from Live back to test and everything updated. I tested the above and reported the issue.
    I just did a update again and CoreRPGpak and Fantasygrounds.exe updated. That seemed to be the problem. My loader was showing v.3.3.7 but when I loaded a campaign it said 3.3.8
    So everything updated now and it's working.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] Visible enemies did not announce turns in player chat. Fixed.
    Awesome!

Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] Token health and effect tooltip option setting removed, since it exposed GM data to players.
    By "exposed GM data to players", you mean being able to hover the mouse on the token to see health and effects? We have found this extremely useful and since the option can be turned off completely for those who don't want it, I'm not sure what the benefit of removing it is. Unless I've misunderstood what the change does

Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post
    By "exposed GM data to players", you mean being able to hover the mouse on the token to see health and effects? We have found this extremely useful and since the option can be turned off completely for those who don't want it, I'm not sure what the benefit of removing it is. Unless I've misunderstood what the change does
    OK we've just tested this on Dev and I am going to repeat what I said earlier. We can already see the effects on the Combat Tracker - and there is also the extremely difficult to use option of 'Icons' anyway - so I would like to understand the reasoning behind removing the Tooltip option.

Hidden effects never show anyway, either in the Tooltip or in the CT, so any effect that will be shown to the players will be due to GM choice.

I'd also like to hear what other users think of this.

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK we've just tested this on Dev...
    FYI - you should be using the "test" mode, not the "dev" mode to test =3.3.8.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks. I replied there with some further feedback https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post443965

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FYI - you should be using the "test" mode, not the "dev" mode to test =3.3.8.
    Dev Test I don't know, the one that runs 3.3.8 Not used to this yet

Dev Test I don't know, the one that runs 3.3.8 Not used to this yet
    You can see which mode you're in by opening the "Options" window on the main FG launch screen. "dev" can frequently change and might be a flavour of 3.3.8 one day, and something else the next - don't rely on just seeing "3.3.8" and you think you're good.

I'd recommend you verify that you're using "test".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updates

• [5E] Help button not working. Fixed.

JPG

There are now two question marks in the upper right corner (3.5e without extensions) although there is no image (or other window) opened See the attached image

screenshot0004.png
    Last edited by Kelrugem; July 11th, 2019 at 00:27.

The superfluous queries also appear in Core, PFRPG and the 2e rulesets, but not in 5e.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information