DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Does the removal of the d2 and d3 mean we can no longer assign those to damage or other rolls?
    It shouldn't make a difference, because they've been added into CoreRPG, so are still avaliable.

Edit: Damn! Ninja's by Trenloe
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Any chance of adding the d0 from 5E to CoreRPG please?
    Oh yes, the d0 is very handy to have. I use it in 2e relatively frequently.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

[DEV] Crash could occur when windowinstance.close API called multiple times within a single user interface event cycle. Fixed.
    Sweet!
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Minor update.

• [5E] Auto-generated spell entries and dropped spell entries on NPCs appeared differently. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• [DEV] Implemented merge="delete" attribute for importinfo tag and importinfo.acceptfrom tag.

JPG

I have somehow strange experiences with 3.3.8 and sadly it seems to be "randomly", so I can not really reproduce it. Sometimes FG completely shuts down when I just want to go back to the launcher or also when I tried to add a name, once also when I tried to add a portrait. But sometimes it also works for hours. I also got once the error message "Error: String too long" when I clicked on the radial button "Add effect" (so there was no string involved yet). But sadly I can not reproduce it :/ Sometimes it works to go back to the launcher (especially when I try to reproduce it) but then suddenly there is the shut down.

This was in 3.5e without any extensions loaded (and in a completely new campaign for testing these strange behaviours).

When I go back to 3.3.7 this didn't occur anymore; but I am not sure if this really proves that this is related to 3.3.8 since I was not able to reproduce it with a generic procedure. So maybe I only had luck while testing that in 3.3.7

Maybe someone else has this problem, too? I may also try reinstalling FG

Or can this be due to that it is a test version of 3.3.8, so this should be expected while in test mode? (if yes, then ignore this post )

Anybody else running v3.3.8? Are you seeing anything like this?

Kelrugem,
    Are you still seeing this?
    Any luck figuring out the steps you were following?
    Are you sure that you don't have any folders extracted in the rulesets folder that might override the base rulesets?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Anybody else running v3.3.8? Are you seeing anything like this?

Kelrugem,
    Are you still seeing this?
    Any luck figuring out the steps you were following?
    Are you sure that you don't have any folders extracted in the rulesets folder that might override the base rulesets?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Yes, I am stilling seeing it; I am sure that my ruleset is not overwritten

I might have some way to reproduce it (though not for 100%). I start a campaign, rolling some dice, making a new character, adding them to the combat tracker and then I wait some minutes (around ten minutes). Afterwards I try to go back to the launcher. At the loading screen FG then crashes. But I am not sure if one really has to do all these steps, I was doing these to produce new data (since I had once also another problem with adding new effects, so I wanted to see when these errors can happen, too)

EDIT: But that is not the only situation when this can happen as I described earlier. This is just the only step I can reproduce very often so far (by going back to the launcher after some while)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 11th, 2019 at 03:47.

Blog Entries
    I was going to report it but hadnt had time to try and rule anything else in or out.
    But I can confirm that all three instances of FG that I had running this morning have all closed out themselves one by one today.

Thread Information