Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
  1. #21
    Just pushed a new update that should address the crash issue.

    It appeared to be related to any closing of windows tied to database. Due to the issue, it would appear to be sporadic, though reloading while a database-linked window with a list was open would always trigger.

    Please let me know if you still see anything.

    Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; June 12th, 2019 at 02:29.

  2. #22
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a new update that should address the crash issue.

    It appeared to be related to any closing of windows tied to database. Due to the issue, it would appear to be sporadic, though reloading while a database-linked window with a list was open would always trigger.

    Please let me know if you still see anything.

    Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you very much Seems to work now

  3. #23
    It took us a little while to understand what was happening, but the players stopped seeing the enemy [TURN] text show in the chat in this version, without seeing an option to fix this. Please see image:
    No Enemy Turn - Player.jpg

    Then the GM showed us that the enemy is treated as invisible in the chat, even though they are visible in the combat tracker:
    No Enemy Turn - GM.jpg

    This is in 5E.

    Are we blind and are missing a new setting or is this a bug?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post
    It took us a little while to understand what was happening, but the players stopped seeing the enemy [TURN] text show in the chat in this version, without seeing an option to fix this. Please see image:
    No Enemy Turn - Player.jpg

    Then the GM showed us that the enemy is treated as invisible in the chat, even though they are visible in the combat tracker:
    No Enemy Turn - GM.jpg

    This is in 5E.

    Are we blind and are missing a new setting or is this a bug?
    Is there an extension turned on? it seems odd because token ID and visibility buttons are not visible. There is an option to skip hidden chars in the options. might you have that on?

  5. #25
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, USA (for a bit)
    Posts
    23,623
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    it seems odd because token ID and visibility buttons are not visible.
    The screenshot is showing the player side of the combat tracker, not the GM side - hence why the data is limited.

    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  6. #26
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    10,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarezar View Post
    It took us a little while to understand what was happening, but the players stopped seeing the enemy [TURN] text show in the chat in this version, without seeing an option to fix this. Please see image:


    Then the GM showed us that the enemy is treated as invisible in the chat, even though they are visible in the combat tracker:


    This is in 5E.

    Are we blind and are missing a new setting or is this a bug?
    I can replicate this. If the NPC is visible in the CT, whilst it shows the NPC turn on the GM side it doesn't show the NPC turn on the client side. GM side is showing the NPC as invisible whether it is visible or not on the CT. So I would put this one down as a bug.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  7. #27
    Thanks for all the reports. I'm coming back online after an interstate move, and just finishing on my catch up work.

    Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] Visible enemies did not announce turns in player chat. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Help button in background image window not working. Fixed.
    • [5E] Concentration and system shock saving throws were not accounting for CON effects. Fixed.

  8. #28
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    788
    Movable desktop panel window positions not being saved. Fixed.

    Does this include the Chat Window. IO can't seem to get it to stay in a new position or size.
    I tried Unlocking/Moving/ (/save) Close and reopen (it moved back to the default position )
    Also tried Unlocking/Move /Lock/ (/save) Close and reopen (it moved back to the default position )

    I even made a new campaign for 3.5E with no extensions loaded.

    Am I doing something wrong>
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  9. #29
    I just tested it both in a CoreRPG campaign as well as a PFRPG campaign.

    Can you double-check that 3.3.8 is running, and you're not using any extensions?

    Thanks,
    JPG

  10. #30
    Updates
    • Very old tablet pen code removed (11+ years), as it causes application failure with latest tablet pen drivers.
    • [CoreRPG+] Token health and effect tooltip option setting removed, since it exposed GM data to players.


    Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in