Day of week and time: Saturday 6pm - 9 pm CST
    If new game, planned start date: Saturday, June 1st
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions every other Saturday
    Term: Long term campaign 1-20

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 6 total (3 slots currently open)
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level, based on class and background.
    Character restrictions: WotC Hardcovers/Elemental Evil Players Companion/Tortle Package/Homebrewed Player's Guide *Monster races from Volos must be pre-approved. More information, house rules, etc. are in the player's guide below.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh Player's Guide v 1.0

Details of your scenario: Heavily homebrewed Sandbox/ Ghosts of Saltmarsh

I expect players to engross themselves in the roleplaying element and contribute interestingly to the story.

Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. Smugglers guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path. Cruel sahuagin gather beneath the waves, plotting to sweep away coastal cities. Drowned sailors stir to unnatural life, animated by dark magic and sent forth in search of revenge. The cult of a forbidden god extends its reach outward from a decaying port, hungry for fresh victims and willing recruits. While Saltmarsh slumbers, the evils that seek to plunder it grow stronger. Heroes must arise to keep the waves safe!

I've been gaming for over 35 years, having started as a much younger man with the original AD&D Basic set. Since those times I've played and GM'ed in more games and campaigns than I could ever count. I've ran 1st, ed AD&D, 2nd Ed AD&D, 3.5 and 5e, Pathfinder, and many more. I run games here on Myth-Weavers as well as multiple campaigns in real life and via Fantasy Grounds.

If interested PM me or post here. Game begins this Saturday, June 1st.

The timing for this game works perfectly for me. Hoping to join. Long time magic player. Long time dnd player. Cant wait to hear back from you. Ill save my class until party makeup is shared.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

So far we have:

1. Firbolg Druid (going circle of the spore)
    2. Tortle Fighter
    3. Human Barbarian
    4. ???
    5. Open
    6. Open

Slots 5 and 6 are possibly still open. Waiting to hear back from a couple that was interested but was making sure of the time slot commitment. If I don't hear from them or they can't make it then I will let you know @MyGivinOpinion .

Rogue of some sort if possible not wholly sure on the race yet. Got a few ideas..
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

The couple has backed out so that leaves us two slots available.

@MyGivinOpinion I am PMing you info to join us.

That leaves one slot left folks.

I am available and interested in playing. I sent you a PM

Thanks @dragonbait

This game is now full.

Dag too late, if you have any drop would love to join

Thread Information