FG Spreadshirt Swag

AD&D Ruleset/Content discussion "shows"

Last week Rob2e was gracious enough to have me on and we had a discussion about the ruleset and content for AD&D. We did a quick walkthrough for character creation and showed some of the features of the ruleset.

Tonight I will be having a discussion about a similar topic with Lord Gosumba on his twitch channel at 7:30PM EDT. The folks there are AD&D and Greyhawk fans but aren't as familiar with FG. I will be doing another character creation tutorial with them but trying to just hit the high points. There will be a lot of discussion on FG, AD&D, Greyhawk and content. I'll post the youtube link once he has that.

Edit: Adding youtube link for Gabbin on LordGosumba's twitch channel.
    Last edited by celestian; May 27th, 2019 at 19:04.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    It's interesting that 4+ years ago I tried to recruit people for a game over on Canonfire, and nobody was interested. Now, they all seem to be jumping on board with interest. Timing is everything I guess.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    It's interesting that 4+ years ago I tried to recruit people for a game over on Canonfire, and nobody was interested. Now, they all seem to be jumping on board with interest. Timing is everything I guess.
    I really think LordGosumba has made people more aware of AD&D and Greyhawk. His enthusiasm for the game is seen clearly in his games and talk show.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    I got there a little late, but good show.

The youtube link for the twitch discussion can be found here:

https://youtu.be/QlEUzfgRg_g?t=443
    ---

Blog Entries
    It was an entertaining couple of hours. Streaming is something that really holds some interest for me.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Very good broadcast - LordGosumbas voice reminded me of Peter from the family guy!
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Thread Information