DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lost Mine of Phandelver - Friday

FG License: Ultimate with soon to be BETA Unity (long time DM, new to FG)
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Fridays starting between 8 and 9 pm EST
    Planned start date: May 17th for character production, possibly beginning May 17th if all are ready
    Planned Duration & Frequency: approximately 3 hour sessions (3 out of 4 weeks per month)
    Term: Long term (beginning with Lost Mine of Phandelver followed by Hunt for the Thessalhydra (short)
    Text or Voice: voice
    Voice software used: discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no
    ages 18 and up

Roleplay 40%, Combat 40%, & Strategy/Problem Solving 20%
    Number of Players in game & needed: between 4 to 6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level (starting with standard ability values 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8), standard equipment
    Character restrictions: races, classes, backgrounds available from Players Handbook, Xandelver's Guide, Sword Coast, Mordenkainen's Tom, Xolo's Guide

Details of your scenario: Forgotten Realms. Fun is the goal. You will have a reliable DM that will not disappear after a few sessions. No pressure to speak in character but roleplaying is encouraged. Reliability and good communication is a must. Quests carried through character backstories. I have DM'd since the basic set but newer to FG. I let the game govern what happens by the rolls and by the actions of the players. The world is yours.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3480

Please complete following information and send to me in a private message.

Character Name:
    1st choice for preferred race, class, background:
    2nd choice for preferred race, class, background:
    Experience on Fantasy Grounds (years/months):
    Experience with D&D 5e (newbies are welcome):
    Gaming philosophy (What makes you happy when playing D&D? What do you ask of your DM? What do you ask of other players?):

(information will not be shared)
    Real First Name:
    FG Subscription:
    Any other information you would like to add about yourself:
    Last edited by Achernar22; May 10th, 2019 at 22:04.

Request withdrawn. Good luck with your campaign
    Last edited by PoohPuss; May 10th, 2019 at 03:45.

calendar help

Not sure why but the campaign is not appearing on the game calendar on friday May 17th. I have 'accept players' checked. The 'started' and 'private' boxes are not checked. Will it not appear until I have accepted players? Thanks!

how long do the sessions run? I ask because I work graveyards at 10 (have to leave by 9"30 pm MST) you start time is = to 6-7 pm for me.

LeJohn

3 to 4 hours

No problem PoohPuss. And thank you for responding. Good luck to you as well.

Hello, I posted on the calander formatting and sending you a PM now.

I'm interested and will commit to playing as a steadfast player. A couple of caveats however.

(1) I've only played a short time, and 5e at that, about 7-8 sessions using P&P at local game shop.

(2) Willing to learn and contribute towards fun for all.

(3) Friday is great, but I'm UTC-7 (with Daylight Savings, then in November it goes -8), and I don't get home until about 5:15 to 5:30 PM my time (yours, 8 PM), which means I'll usually be 15-30 minutes late...

(4) Also have Ultimate (and will get Unity Beta as well when released), but like you, new to FG.

I'll PM you with requested info asap, nlt than this weekend.

Your Thoughts?

No problem KrissKrass. Usually takes a few minutes to get everyone on and get started anyway. Send me your info when you can. Thanks!

are you still looking for players?

Thread Information