5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Iron Gods Map pack

Since I'm running the Iron Gods AP atm, and redoing all the maps since I can't stand the paizo maps, I thought I'd share what I got thusfar.
    This should contain all the maps needed for Book 1-3; all of them made with either Illwinter Floorplan Generator or Dungeon Painter Studio.
    Enjoy!
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing, I don't see alignment grids on them. What resolution (pixels per 5 ft square) are they done at?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sorry, totally forgot about that.
    Basically all of them are at 100px per square (the ones made with DPS)
    Aldronarrs Grave, BlackHill Caves, Sci/EngDeck, and HabModule are the exception at 65px per square (made with Illwinter)
    I'll go back at some point and redo those with DPS so the 100px will be consistent for all of them.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thread Information