Looking for 5E DND game sessions evening 4-10+ pm EST. Mon-WED Variable.

Been Playing DND 3rd edition to 4th since high school. Watching anime like Rise of the shield Hero, Goblin Slayer and SAO has gotten me feeling nostalgic for some good ol' DND. Also, anime like "How not to summon a Demon Lord, That time I got reincarnated as a slime, and OverLord" is the inspiration behind my character build. (Though "Necromancy" was an obvious choice, a challenging one if under 5th level.) I really want to test out lair/stronghold building in 5E with what ever wizard spells that would help. I figure a Neutral alignment would help for "getting along" with either good or evil groups of PCs though necromancy itself may be challenge for any good paladin or cleric to accept. (maybe if a restriction of sorts was imposed to satisfy justice. Like only with permission from spirit of the dead or survivor's kin, or Only used on the remains of fallen enemies who attacked first. Redeeming a creature's life of evil with the servitude of undeath for greater good. So on.) Up to DM and fellow player discretion of course. Even though an evil group may be easier to work with I would still like to walk the line. Even if it means going out of my way to "save" a town or such occasionally, and maybe putting it under new "lordship" in the process. Party hooks for my character's recruitment being promises of power over death. (trough use of clone spell being the "shared" goal for party.) Stronghold contractor and builder. (What makes a better workforce for digging tunnels, clearing brush and trees, laying down foundations then one that needs no rest or food?) Fortifying such stronghold with magic traps, wards, teleport circles, and even sentries to guard it. (Not limited to undead.) OR maybe you need a spy or doppelganger to overthrow a tyrannical kingdom, noble, or duke. Why not hire a wizard that relies on such manner of disguises, deception, and raw power to even survive in the surface cities above the underdark. Who wants to work with a necromancer? Together we can make new friends..., lots and LOTS of friends!!!

"Life can be so cruel for all mortals. Death, does not have be so. In fact, it even become.... useful!"