DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: FGU Ultimate

FGU Ultimate

I wish to purchase the FGU upgrade from my current FGC Ultimate to FGU Ultimate when it is released. I do not wish to join Kickstarter in order to do so. Can you please put an FGU Ultimate upgrade link/option on your store page so I can purchase it without going through Kickstarter? Thank you.

That will happen once FGU releases, hopefully in December.

I haven't seen anything about any possibility of joining the Kickstarter without being on Kickstarter. If you don't want to join the Kickstarter then, as Xemit says, you'll have to wait for the release in December.

If you feel strongly about not joining Kickstarter then I suggest you email [email protected] and discuss your reasons. Maybe they'll allow late backers through backerkit after the Kickstarter campaign - but then you'd have to join Backerkit! As I'm not aware of your reasoning, that might not be an improvement for you (if SmiteWorks even consider doing that at all).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information