FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Class not placing NWP Issue

I've been working on building the Faith's and Avatars Specialty priest classes.
    While adding the Bonus NWP's I noticed it is changing them from NWP's to WP's when I add them to a character sheet.
    I included a screen shot to show the issue.
    screenshot0059.png
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    I've been working on building the Faith's and Avatars Specialty priest classes.
    While adding the Bonus NWP's I noticed it is changing them from NWP's to WP's when I add them to a character sheet.
    I included a screen shot to show the issue.
    screenshot0059.png
    Found this and fixed it. Look for an update on Tuesday.

In the meantime you can use the advancement, level 1, skill tab and drag/drop the skill there and it will work. That's mostly why I wasn't aware of this bug since I do all the skill adds on there so that they are applied on a specific level. For this case I think you want them at level 1 so it should be good.

Last edited by celestian; May 23rd, 2019 at 00:26.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Its cool I'm still setting up all of my books. It will be another 3 to 6 months before I'm actually running a campaign. I tend to find errors during content creation and not in game play since I test my campaigns pretty aggressively. I can't see what the players see when running a game.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Thread Information