FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a single page for what IS in FGU Phase 1?

Looking for a very simple, streamlined list of features that will be coming with FGU Phase 1, specifically things like ability to change location pin colors, and other things that were in the FGU wishlist, but all i can find are long *** threads with 50-70 pages and people in discussions about multi-monitor support.

Is there a single page clearly and simply calls out what features we've been asking for (for years) are actually making it into Phase 1? Which are DEFINITELY coming in future phases (even if there is no ETA for them) and what options are not feasible due to limitations of Unity?

Cheers,
    Tigon

Nope, because the features that will be available in phase 1 haven't been finalized. And, in theory, if there are major issues in alpha and beta testing, some features may be removed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The best you will find is the description on the KS page;

Fantasy Grounds Unity Enhanced Features Include:

• 64-bit support to allow for more content (quality and quantity)
    • Native support for Mac, Linux and Windows PC
    • Network lobby for easy hosting and joining of games (no port forwarding required)
    • Tile based map building
    • Enhanced Drawing Tools
    • Additional Dice Macros support
    • A new FGU only skin
    • Dynamic Line of Sight with enhanced toggle blockers
    • Paint with images, such as walls
    • Animated image effects
    • Backward compatibility with all existing campaigns and DLC from FGC

In addition to these features, we are now poised to add even greater functionality going forward. We have lots of ideas for new features and this rebuilt engine will make it easier for us reach those goals and deliver consistent updates for free.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information