5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP for Wednesday nights 5e

Closed Currently full

FG License: DM has Ultimate license.
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Time Zone: Eastern time
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 7:30 est
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week.
    Term: Long Term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 (2m 1f) 2 players needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 6
    Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Other than PHB discuss with DM.

Details of your scenario:

***Update: I need one more player as of right now, would like someone with experience in FG (or is willing to watch the videos and figure it out for themselves.) as I have little time to teach a new player how to use FG. Also I need you to PM me any info that you think will help with my decision about yourself and also your discord contact info, I have had a few not reply at all to my messages. I will contact you in a few days on here in a PM or on Discord.***

Looking for a player or two to fill spots in a long term campaign.
    We have lost a few players due to schedule and are looking for the right player to join us on Wednesdays. The game is a laid back game, lots of laughs, no need for any drama. If you can be a decent human being and be respectful to other people I would like to consider you for our group. This is an adult game 18+

The campaign is a custom campaign based in faerun. The group is a mercenary group that has evolved into a bit more than a group of mercs. The group has recently obtained their own stronghold and is now headquartered there instead of waterdeep due to a frame job by their enemy. I would say we are 50/50 on role play and combat but we have weeks that we don’t fight anything just roleplay, and weeks that all there is is combat. I am a laid back DM I will try to stick to rules but if I think you are trying to do something cool I will bend them or if it just doesn't make sense I will change them if necessary. If this sounds interesting leave a message or reply with your contact info. We play Wednesday nights at about 7 est. and use Fantasy Grounds for the table top and Discord for voice.
    Last edited by pdegrand; June 5th, 2019 at 01:47. Reason: Closed. Full

Hi,

I'm interested in joining your group if you still have an opening. I'm located in EDT, played a few 5e games on FG, and DM'd a handful around a real table. Looking for a group that isn't strictly combat focused and enjoys having fun on both sides of the DM screen. (This is a group game after all.) I am flexible as to the type of character. Whatever works best with the current group.

Eric

Hello,
    I´m interested in joining, let me know if pj are still needed.

probably a bit rusty so i might need a bit of help, i enjoy RP a lot.

Diego

I'm interested in joining, if you still have a spot. I'd say I'm an intermediate player, but beginner with FG. I have played in a few one shots via FG in the past, but it's been about a year since I've touched it.

I'm willing to fill any role gap that the party has. Let me know! I'd love to get in to a recurring game with some laid back folks.

Goldfsh#0001 on Discord
    Last edited by maneatinggoldfsh; May 22nd, 2019 at 11:39.

Quote Originally Posted by pdegrand View Post
    FG License: DM has Ultimate license.
    Game System: D&D 5E
    Time Zone: Eastern time
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 7:30 est
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hours or so. Currently every week.
    Term: Long Term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 3 (2m 1f) 2 players needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 6
    Character restrictions: NO Evil alignment. Other than PHB discuss with DM.

Details of your scenario:

Looking for a player or two to fill spots in a long term campaign.
    We have lost a few players due to schedule and are looking for the right player to join us on Wednesdays. The game is a laid back game, lots of laughs, no need for any drama. If you can be a decent human being and be respectful to other people I would like to consider you for our group. This is an adult game 18+

The campaign is a custom campaign based in faerun. The group is a mercenary group that has evolved into a bit more than a group of mercs. The group has recently obtained their own stronghold and is now headquartered there instead of waterdeep due to a frame job by their enemy. I would say we are 50/50 on role play and combat but we have weeks that we don’t fight anything just roleplay, and weeks that all there is is combat. I am a laid back DM I will try to stick to rules but if I think you are trying to do something cool I will bend them or if it just doesn't make sense I will change them if necessary. If this sounds interesting leave a message or reply with your contact info. We play Wednesday nights at about 7 est. and use Fantasy Grounds for the table top and Discord for voice.
    Hey assuming you are not full I am interested for sure. Love to rp and have experience in both dming as was as being a player. Discord is Ducktales#4537 and would be willing to start as early as today. Also do have experience with fg. Let me know if you can pref. over discord. Gl and thanks for reading

also interested

LeJohn

I am also interested in your group, also in EST.
    Lutchy#5262

I have sent out a few invites as of now. I'll see if I get replies in the next day or two and reopen if I don't. Thanks, Phill

I am interested. I am experienced with 5e but brand new to fantasy grounds.

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm new to D&D and Fantasy Grounds, but have been someone who has been fascinated with D&D for years, and have finally decided to take the plunge and hopefully join a good group of people.

If you're ok with a new player, the campaign sounds perfect, as I was looking for something with a balance of Role-play and combat. Please keep me in mind if you still have any open slots.

Thread Information