DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Wow, the lighting effects demos in those videos blew me away!

I'd read a while back that LOS was about as much as FGU was going to bring to the table, so I'm surprised to read and see that dynamic lighting effects are being added. I just migrated a year long Midgard campaign to FGU and as my players are about to enter the Shadow Realm, I also can't wait for this to go live. Nice work Smitheworks team.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I'd read a while back that LOS was about as much as FGU was going to bring to the table,
    LOS at initial release. After that (like now) the stated objective was to always continue to add more, including dynamic lightning. I believe sound is also on the list as well as the new 5E character wizard and extension Forge. Other than that, I don't think they have stated just what they are planning, but FGU will continue to have more and more features and enhancements as time goes by. Vote for your favorites on the Wish List; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information