5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

How to give only Beast sheets to my druid?

Question is as title says.

How can i allow my druid (players) to only see Beasts on my monster manual?

I understand i can allow them to load bestiary or MM whole, but they'll have acess to dragons and such. but can i allow them to only load Beasts he can turn himself into?

You can share individual NPC records with a player through the usual way to share with one player - drag/drop the NPC link to the PC portrait in the desktop.

When they come to use a NPC in combat you’ll need to share from a record on the combat tracker (so they can use targeting etc. properly). Info on that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post171712
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can share individual NPC records with a player through the usual way to share with one player - drag/drop the NPC link to the PC portrait in the desktop.

When they come to use a NPC in combat you’ll need to share from a record on the combat tracker (so they can use targeting etc. properly). Info on that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post171712
    Thank you as always. you guys are awesome.

If i understand right, once you shared the beast with them, they can open whenever they want later, right?
    I want to share all the beasts my druid can transform into, because i use the moon druid extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrique Oliveira Machado View Post
    Thank you as always. you guys are awesome.

If i understand right, once you shared the beast with them, they can open whenever they want later, right?
    I want to share all the beasts my druid can transform into, because i use the moon druid extension.
    Yes, they will be able to open them for reference from the NPC button in the right sidebar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Make a story entry labeled wildshape, link everything on there, then share that and everything linked in that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Make a story entry labeled wildshape, link everything on there, then share that and everything linked in that story.
    wow, cool.
    So i can just put all those beasts inside that entry?

Very nice.

Thread Information