5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: fallout pnp + 6

fallout pnp + 6

Fallout: Benoit Principle makes a return in glorious 5th Edition. Come join the Discord for the recruitment process.
    Age we will only accept 18 plus players

Name or nickname

experience with the setting of fallout

TTRPG experience

Experience with fallout pnp

Which do you prefer roleplay or combat or roleplay combat

If you with uncomfortable with depictions of rape beheadings graphic violence murder of women and children or blood I suggest you do not apply for this game

If you are easily offended I would suggest you do not apply for this game

Character archetype

This will be live stream so if you're uncomfortable with that I suggest you do not apply to also be put on YouTube so if you are not comfortable with that I suggest you also don't apply

Game fallout pnp
    Title: March of the empress
    Day of week, monday pm 7/est
    Planned Duration: To the steel bowl flies over California
    Length of session: 6 hours
    Text/ Voice/video: . Text & Audio.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes.
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 60//30/10
    looking for about 5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: level 2 one suit of armor 500 caps

Details of your
    You hear this playing opal all radio frequencies for 2 minutes this is empress Helena maxon leader of the steel Legion I seek recruits for my army to strike back at the NCR(edited)
    Last edited by confederation; May 20th, 2019 at 22:19.

Before I go to far with this what would be the playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinaha View Post
    Before I go to far with this what would be the playtime?
    pm 6:00

Brief history of the Lone Star waste

After Caesar's defeat at the hands Of the Courier and the Push back in severely weakened back towards Flagstaff .
    2 months after the battle ncr Started Advance into Arizona taking match Caesars former territory .
    Caesar in his desperation moved towards the Lone Star waste Attacking the town of abeline Over-running weekly protected town an occupying it he planned on using it as a springboard for the invasion of Texas during the attack one of the town's folk was able to radio the Brotherhood of Steel and they quickly dispatched a unit from Fort Hood in A New repaired Vertibir Led by Newly arrived Helena maxon but the voice was overwhelmed by the superior numbers of the Allegiant and Helena was captured.
    the Centurion in charge of the attack impressed with how many men the young 18 year old girl could kill in a cage to Caesar as a gift of Conquest Cecil was puzzled why have you brought me a common slave he said Caesar Centurian said she killed 10 men by herself we thought such fine breeding stock should only be fit for you Caesar.
    later that night Lydia was brutally raped Caesar wait till again again through the night the following day he did it all with the Gilded slave collar.
    over the next 3 months I will slowly broke and she started to experience Stockholm Syndrome falling deeply in love with Caesar 2 months later her belly started to show with his children.
    when she was about six months pregnant with her kids she told him who she actually wants Caesar Austell if she could speak Latin would she said yes to the question from that day on they only can Boston Latin with each other and you moved the slave collar from her neck and proclaimed her his empress.
    During this entire time the Texas chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel was looking Young Helena maxon When they eventually found where she was they sent a squad of knights to rescue But when they landed in Caesars Cantonment she had them Stand Down an ad dim relay a message to the Head Paladin that that she wished to meet him after exchanging correspondence back and forth with Palvin they arranged a meeting.
    at the meeting she along with Caesar challenged his leadership of the Texas Coast Brotherhood of Steel she challenged single combat for leadership the Paladin denied her challenge fighting that he cannot harm Maxon she declared herself to Victor then I took command of the remaining Brotherhood who decided she's probably right about. that .
    Over the next four years she took over a large portion of the Texas Wasteland but sadly your husband died she sees him as leader of the legion and in that time gave birth to two twin boys who she named Romulus and Remus.

hoverboards to the legion and the Brotherhood excluding golden lemon to one fighting force the steel Legion she also need the Brotherhood train more with melee weapons and hand-to-hand combat and Allegiant be Last of Us 2 using technology and firearms. she .
    she created a new branch of the legion cold the skull was in charge of research acquiring new technology.
    Chelsea we phone the Legion in the proper fighting units with a new pond on me was able to push the

Thread Information