DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    With Jake having agreed to join us, here is what the party looks like :

Artaron - Paladin/Bloodrager (think Thor)
    Jake - Rogue type
    Yardaantex - Sorcerer
    Inlike Flynn - Ranger or Sorcerer
    FuzzyBunny - Open

FuzzyBunny if you're new to the system and open to ideas, going into a crypt we could use a divine caster to channel energy to heal the party and harm undead.
    An Oracle is easy to play and does that just great

Alright, so to confirm: The first session would be on TUE 11th of June 5.30 PM GMT (added to the game calendar).

If you want to speed up character creation, I can arrange for you to log into the PF server and do your rolls and/or construct your character. You can do so during reasonable GMT +2 times today (with some advance warning) with the exception of 1-7 PM GMT (as I'm running a game). This also applies to tomorrow (holiday in some countries) with the possible exception of tomorrow evening.

You can of course also decide to create your character on TUE after you had a quick discussion with the other players.

By popular request I'm also allowing point buy (20). Please note that this is statistically a little bit weaker than the specific 4d6 drop the lowest method stated before but has the significant advantage that you can arrange you stats however you want to.

How long the session zero on TUE lasts depends on how many players will already have characters and whether we already start with the adventure or not.

By the way, as I expect a lot of us not having played PF1 in recent times (but other pretty similar rulesets instead), expect some rule confusions. Unless they will have a significant impact I'll however go with a quick ruling in case of unclear rules as I assume most people want to play the game, not discuss rules.

Session 0 will be in 26 hours and 20 minutes, so be sure to double check your time zones:

5.30 PM GMT
    6.30 PM UK
    7.30 PM Western Europe

Confirmed characters so far:

Tanis (Rogue) - jakemtl

Saityr (Sorcerer) - Yardaantex

You can also choose two traits from two different categories here.

Edit: Contact details (including Teamspeak server and FG alias) can be found under GM Announcements in the game calendar.
    Last edited by stephan_; June 10th, 2019 at 16:14.

can you open the server today so i can roll my chr?
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

The server is up.

the server info?
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    LeJohn #1574

See Game calendar - GM Announcements - Technical details.

The server is up.

Next game scheduled for TUE June 18th 5.30 PM GMT (6.30 PM UK, 7.30 PM Western Europe) added to the game calendar.

is it still on for today?
    LeJohn #1574

Thread Information