DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Doodle created.

Please note that I used next week as an example week. It is unlikely (but not impossible) that we'll be able to have the session 0 next week. After we've narrowed down the weekday, we can discuss the specifics (starting week, 1/2 hour later/earlier, only 3 hours, ...). Therefore please indicate your expected availability for most weeks (checkmark - usually available, checkmark in paranthesis - mostly available, no checkmark - usually not available), not the specific week.

Starting times should be 4, 5 and 6 PM GMT.
    Last edited by stephan_; May 30th, 2019 at 19:39.

sounds good. Need to research the classes before then.
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

@everyone: If you are interested I suggest you fill out the doodle. There is a significant difference between "3-4 people are interested" and "3-4 people that are available at the same time are interested".

The doodle does not represent one particular week but your availability in general.

Hey, I would like to play either a Half Elf or Human, Ranger or Sorcerer. I've got a few ideas for my background but would like to tie in with everyone before setting it in stone!
    Hopefully all goes well.

how do I get a refund I couldn't load it

OK, as I am new to FG and Pathfinder... what is a doodle and where do I find it?
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    LeJohn #1574

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBunny View Post
    OK, as I am new to FG and Pathfinder... what is a doodle and where do I find it?
    @FuzzyBunny this is the Doodle Link shared by Stephan https://doodle.com/poll/26veexcma4as8k8m

You can go in there and mark your availability for the different days/timeslots

I see, its not on this site, but a separate site.
    LeJohn #1574

Correct, it's simply more convenient to use doodle if there are a lot of options, not the FG game calendar. You don't need an account to use it though.

It currently looks like FR 5 PM GMT has the highest chance of happening, followed by TUE 5 PM GMT.

Honestly, FR seems to be one of the likeliest days for people to be occupied otherwise but unless there are any changes to the doodle in the near future, I'd go with that day of the week.

Once we determine the day of the week, I'll most likely create a second doodle to poll about the preferred specific dates.

A session 0 tomorrow looks highly unlikely, so I would tentatively say June 21st, June 28th, July 12th, July 19th or July 26th seem to probable dates.

If it turns out to be on TUE, I could e.g. offer June 11th, June 18th, June 25th, July 9th, July 16th or 23rd.

Due to the "possibly" responses in the doodle, we might have to go back to the drawing board if we don't have at least three people that can make one specific date.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    how do I get a refund I couldn't load it
    I suggest you contact support.

Thread Information