STAR TREK 2d20

FG Unity Kickstarter and Traveller

Hiya

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but does our beloved Traveller module work in FG Unity?
    So if I back it on Kickstarter and, say, purchase the Beta product now (say, the 100$ backing), can I play Traveller with it right now?

TIA for any info on that.
    Nanoc

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    I hope this isn't a dumb question, but does our beloved Traveller module work in FG Unity?
    One of the main goals of FG Unity is to have backwards compatibility with all existing FG Classic products.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    So if I back it on Kickstarter and, say, purchase the Beta product now (say, the 100$ backing), can I play Traveller with it right now?
    If you already have a FG Classic license, yes you can play Traveller now. The FG Unity beta won't be available until later in the year.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I want to play Traveller badly, the original 1E Traveller was my favorite RPG in my youth. Can you do Star-ship battles well in FG? It is my biggest concern, or should I hold out.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    I want to play Traveller badly, the original 1E Traveller was my favorite RPG in my youth. Can you do Star-ship battles well in FG? It is my biggest concern, or should I hold out.
    First and foremost: Welcome to the Forum/Traveller Subforum

Secondly: Plz don't highjack my Thread for questions that have nothing to do with the opening theme. Thanks alot.

Thirdly: 1E works nice so far and 1.0.10 is expected to release shortly. Please read the other threads on what is in and what is not. This will very probably alleviate the need to ask the related questions.

Hope I could help you and again, welcome you to the fold.

You are correct, my apologizes

No problem

Thread Information