DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP D&D 5e UK UTC\GMT

FG License: Ultimate (And backed the Unity kickstarter)
    Game System: Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Time Zone: UTC/GMT
    Day of week and time: 19:00 - 22:00 hrs Thursday Weekly

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 current. 1 needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd. Basic gear.
    Character restrictions: None (within reason).

Details of your scenario:

My intention is to run all the D&D published modules. We are current one chapter into HotDQ and are looking for another regular player now we are up and running.

I have been DMing for about 30 years. I can promise a fairly professional weekly gaming night for anyone willing to commit to the group. One caveat is that you haven't previously DMed or played any of the published 5e campaign books. (A tall order, I know!)

This group will be ideal for someone looking to get into fifth edition for the first time and wants to commit to a weekly games night.

Afternoon,

FG License: standard (bought)
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    Voice chat: discord is fine.

About me:
    I am new to Fantasy Grounds and relatively new to the RP table as well, I joined a homebrew on roll20, that lasted for about a year. And I haven't played any of the modules that I know of.
    for my RP experince, I did some LARPing (if you can call it that) when I was a kid and spent some years in an MMORPG RP guild.

For the toon I wanna play:
    I'm fine with filling in with what ever the party needs, but would like to play an Circle of the Moon Druid.

And I sent you an PM with my discord info.

Cheers
    Yardantex

Thanks for the interest, Yardaantex!

I've had a few private messages before yours, and unfortunately we only have one place available.

I'm just going to go with the first to respond which seems fair to me.

I'll not be responding to everyone personally after this, but if anyone wants to leave their details here I will get in touch down the line if any places become available for whatever reason.

Thanks again to everyone who replied. Looks like we have a healthy community on here so I'm sure you'll find a great game in no time!

Thread Information