FG Spreadshirt Swag

Required Addon Software for Pathfinder: CotCT

Hi,

I'm looking to host Curse of the Crimsom Throne on FG, beginning in early June.

If I'm going to run that, will the Ultimate plan and the Curse of the Crimson Throne add ons work for my purposes?

Or should I also need to get the Pathfinder Core Rulebook add on. Buying both the Core Rulebook add on and the Crimson Throne add on is going to really hit my wallet.

If I need both are there ways to get discounts or bundle that I'm unaware of?

Also, PM me if you're interested in joining me. At the time of this post, I have 2 of 5 possible seats filled.

Thanks,

GrimDM

Blog Entries
    Getting the Ultimate License means that your players will not have to buy any licenses and can use the free demo installation. If you get the Standard License, then your players will also each need a Standard license.

Note that Steam has a 4 for 3 pack of standard licenses, as well their might be a license sale this weekend that corresponds with the D&D Live event. Also if you buy a one-time license instead of a subscription, be aware of the Kickstarter (link at the top of the full site on the forums). Lastly, don't forget their is a 30 day money back guarantee on purchases through the FG Store (not Steam).

Yes you will want the Crimson Throne module. But you are not required to buy any of the PF core books. FG includes the mechanics of the rules, but not the content. The PF sub-forum has lots of available SRD content modules you may want to look into. They are not as fully functional as the official purchased books, but might be all you need or want.

Though it's about 5E,this post gives you some of the pros and cons of the official books on FG versus what available free. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eed-to-play-5e

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Oh, forgot to add, no PF bundles I'm aware of. Though note if you link your FG account to your Paizo account, you get a discount on FG for any Paizo PDFs you have purchased, or get the PDFs free if you don't have them and buy the FG module.

Also, the Crimson Throne module will have everything you need to run it. All maps that are in the official products and all NPCs, items, etc that are called out in the module.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    FG includes the mechanics of the rules, but not the content.
    The base PF ruleset that comes with the FG license also includes SRD/OGL modules for rules, bestiary and magic items - covering text only, base aspects of most core rulebook and Bestiary #1 content from the SRD.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information