DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is This Forum dead?

Hi Sorry for the awkward title but Im wondering if anyone does any Society Games on FG anymore. I havent seen any posts recently and I realize there are some conventions going on or coming up but I was just curious

As has been mentioned elsewhere, the announcement of PF 2 has stifled the PFS activity somewhat. There were a couple of games at FG Con though, so there is at least some activity.

Ok thats cool. Guess I’ll wait until PF2.0

The PFS activity has already been stifled by Core Campaign when it came out.
    In general, over time the regular GMs have run less than they used to (at least on FG). I don'tknow why, though. It might have started with the community split when Core Campaign came out, because with some players wanting Core, and some wanting non-Core, it got more difficult to get a full table, which led to people not looking for open PFS games anymore, which made it even more difficult to fill the tables.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    The PFS activity has already been stifled by Core Campaign when it came out.
    In general, over time the regular GMs have run less than they used to (at least on FG). I don'tknow why, though. It might have started with the community split when Core Campaign came out, because with some players wanting Core, and some wanting non-Core, it got more difficult to get a full table, which led to people not looking for open PFS games anymore, which made it even more difficult to fill the tables.
    For me it has more to do with PF 2 than Core.. we ran a lot of Core games after that came out.. and it definitely did what you say.. split the community.. and then PF2 pretty much killed it.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information