DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GM LF 3 Players LF Saturday Night Game CST Time Zone, Savage Worlds Monster Hunter In

FG License: GM has Ultimate so players need at least demo or higher.
    Game System: Savage Worlds, with Monster Hunter International game setting and Horror Companion included.

Time Zone: CST (USA)
    Day of week and time: Saturdays at 6 p.m.
    If new game, planned start date: Between May 18 or May 25 depending on how fast players can be organized to play
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-hour session, Weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Probably recorded

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in the game & needed: 1 player in the game, need 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice with 1 primary weapon (rifle, shotgun), 1 Secondary sidearm (pistol, revolvers), and one melee weapon.
    Character restrictions: Since this is an MHI game, no Werewolves starting out. Absolutely no requests for vampires. Franksborn has already been taken.

Details of your scenario
    : You found out the hard way that monsters are real and you barely survived the encounter using your wits and courage. You met the challenge head-on and mostly got through it with your sanity intact. Mostly.

You also learn not only are monsters are real, but there is a business based around hunting and killing them for huge bounty rewards. The best in the business is Monster Hunter International and they are looking for a few brave souls to hire on.

Having hired on, your first assignment is dealing with an increasingly dangerous area of supernatural activity. It is a little town in Texas called Pinebox.

The rewards will be great, but so will the risk. Are you ready to saddle up?

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3484

Hi, I'm James' other player. Looking forward to getting this game up and running, so don't be shy and sign up.

I'm extremely interested but not able to start until 25May2019 due to family graduation commitments. I can get on at any time and build a character just let me know if this is a fit for your team. Oh and I'm CDT as well
    Dan

Nebraska (CDT)

"Well, that didn't go as planned....."

Quote Originally Posted by Paxman View Post
    I'm extremely interested but not able to start until 25May2019 due to family graduation commitments. I can get on at any time and build a character just let me know if this is a fit for your team. Oh and I'm CDT as well
    I"m fine with waiting till the 25th. Gives everyone more time to think about their characters. Do you have a preference in mind for the character? Are you familiar with the MHI setting?

I am new to this particular game, but played RP games back in the 80's and early 90's

just getting back into gaming. I used to play a game called twilight 2000, military combat RP set on events of WW3. I may need a quick spool up, but the game should be fairly straight forward. I am eager to learn the game/system (Savage Worlds, with Monster Hunter International game setting and Horror Companion included)
    Dan

Nebraska (CDT)

"Well, that didn't go as planned....."

Savage Worlds is a pretty easy game to pick and play. We'll get you in and running in no time. ;p

I'll send a link to our discard channel we'll be using we can work your character there. I've included the books there as a pinned message.

Okay! We've got two players. Just need two more and we'll be able to get the show on the road.

Who out there wants to battle the forces of darkness by shooting it in the face and getting paid for it?!

Bump. Still looking for one more player. Who wants to kill monsters and make money?

Novice to the SW system and the MHI, but not RP or the genre. Have discord. What kind of character concepts are preferred?? Should be available most Saturdays.
    Please post back to [email protected].

Thread Information