So what ruleset are people using for 1e and/or 0e now?

Curious.

Blog Entries
    1e & 0e of what game?

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

D&D, lol.

Blog Entries
    I'm not playing those editions of D&D. But if I were, I would use the official 2E rulelset with the 1E extension.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 14th, 2019 at 01:01.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Blog Entries
    Or just use 2E - the differences are not massive between 2E and 1E.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

There is a 1e extension for the 2e ruleset... and there is supposed to be something down the road for a BASIC extension or some other way to play 0e, from my understanding.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder as well as all WotC 5e FG content (in addition to other 5e products)
    Also have bought a lot of Savage World products as well (core / compendiums / Hellfrost)
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Currently Playing 5e D&D Campaigns Tomb of Annihilation and Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5/Pathfinder, and also Savage Worlds

Got a link to that by any chance?

I see an extension for the AD&D Core Ruleset, but not one for the official 2e ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    I see an extension for the AD&D Core Ruleset, but not one for the official 2e ruleset.
    It's listed (by the same author) under the AD&D 2E extensions list here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ns-and-Modules And it's been modified to allow it to be ran with the "2E" official ruleset. I'd say go for it!

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information