STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: game calendar

game calendar

I created my campaign to show that we are recruiting players for a friday night campaign. The campaign name (Friday Night Fantasy Fun) is not showing up on the calendar. Not sure why but the campaign is not appearing on the game calendar on friday May 17th. I have 'accept players' checked. The 'started' and 'private' boxes are not checked. Will it not appear until I have accepted players? Thanks!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3480

Please provide a screenshot of the "Scheduled play times" section of your game calendar entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You need to submit the suggested play time - enter the day and month in numerical format (e.g. Day = 17 and Month = 5, for May 17th) and the time in either 24 hour format with a colon between hours and minutes (e.g. 21:00 for 9pm) or enter the hour and am/pm with no spaces, e.g. 9pm, and then click the arrow icon to the right. If the entry is not created in the section above, then the format was not correct.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you. I was leaving a space between the '9' and the 'pm'.

However, now the information appears correct on the index page for 9 pm Friday evening on May 17th ( 2019-05-10.png) but for some reason states that the game will be on Saturday at 1 PM on the calendar dashboard page (2019-05-10 (1).png ). Where did I go wrong this time?

Blog Entries
    The calendar dashboard page does not adjust for your local time zone. Hence it displays the time at UTC or EDT, can't remember which.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It's UTC/GMT, it says above the game calendar "All times are in GMT 0:00 time." - currently Eastern Daylight Time +4 hours.

I see it now. When entering the time, there is an EDT next to it. One of these days I'll get it right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Achernar22 View Post
    I see it now. When entering the time, there is an EDT next to it. One of these days I'll get it right.
    You need to make sure your time zone is right in your profile settings if that's not your time zone.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information