DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Effects and Modifiers not exporting. Story "groups" not exporting for PCs.

Hello,
    I have been dabbling in Fantasy Grounds to create a module for KULT: Divinity Lost and been happy with what I have been able to produce thus far. As a backup I wanted to export a module of all the content I have created, but have encountered the following issues I hope to get some support with:

A. When exporting my module content, I have checked all of the options I have worked on, but upon loading the module into a separate campaign, I have noticed that "Effects" and "Modifiers" are not displaying for my PCs, only the GM. The original campaign I created displays this info for my PCs however (eye mark checked accordingly). When checking the module info in the library, I have noticed that Effects and Modifiers are not being displayed, despite being checked off when exporting.

B. In the "Story" tab, I have included a lot of info I want shared with my PCs, the exported module shows the info for the PCs but only under "All" - all of the groups I made to better organise all the info has not been exported. Is there a way for the groups in the story drop-down box to be exported as well for PCs?

Many thanks in advance for any support anyone is able to offer.
    Last edited by mpp7mato; May 12th, 2020 at 09:33.

This thread can be deleted. I have posted the question in a more appropriate section of the forum.

Thread Information