5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 58 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Fireblade View Post
    The Lost Lab of Kwalish is effectively un-runnable right now. It appears as if the version uploaded to the store was one that was only partially converted by Rob Twohy. The part in particular that I am talking about is PART 1 and 2. are missing at least links to all encounters, and parcels. Also the unique changes to the base Monster manual npc's at least in that section are missing, particularly the changes for the following NPC's Grand Master, East Wind, West Wind, and Monks(Uses Cultist stat block with unique weapon). The random encounters are not linked and not even a hint at that they were originally in there, I had to track them down in the tables menu since the only reference to them in the conversion the text "see appendix A, “Random Encounters,” for more information."

I can tell where the links are supposed to be but there is none. There is also the a handful of copy-pasta mistakes on the remaining links where the last letter or three is cut off of the end. I didn't run part 3 due to Adventure League ruling of a max of 8 hours from this adventure of experience. But from what I see the parcels and encounters for part 3 looks okay but I might have missed them. If screenshots are needed I will gladly provide them in any format that is requested to the best of my ability. I hope that this is updated/fixed quickly since I actually looked forward to running this, but after the dumpster fire of my last attempt (I prepare using the reference manual) I will hold off of a second run for a while.
    I'm not familiar with this module and I see that in fact it's a DMSGuild product. I'd therefore suggest that you post your bug report there so that the publisher can see it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not familiar with this module and I see that in fact it's a DMSGuild product. I'd therefore suggest that you post your bug report there so that the publisher can see it.
    It's also in the FG store here, in case that makes any difference:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5ELLOK

In the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, the changeling race is missing its Alignment trait - it is stuck in the Age trait as part of a parsing issue I'm assuming:

Age trait has the following text: "Changelings mature slightly faster than humans but share a similar lifespan-typically a century or less. #!;Alignment. Changelings hate to be bound in any way, and those who follow the path of the Traveler believe that chaos and change are important aspects of life. Most tend toward pragmatic neutrality as opposed to being concerned with lofty ideals. Despite common fears, few changelings embrace evil."

the version that I purchased was thru the Fantasy Grounds Store. I do not think the version on Dmsguild comes with the conversion or at least if it does it doesn't advertise it as so, unlike the majority of modules that has been converted for that store.
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    It's also in the FG store here, in case that makes any difference:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5ELLOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Fireblade View Post
    the version that I purchased was thru the Fantasy Grounds Store. I do not think the version on Dmsguild comes with the conversion or at least if it does it doesn't advertise it as so, unlike the majority of modules that has been converted for that store.
    My bad; I couldn't find it in the store becasue I didn't include the D&D bit in the search. I'll see that the person who converted this knows.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
    In the Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron, the changeling race is missing its Alignment trait - it is stuck in the Age trait as part of a parsing issue I'm assuming:

Age trait has the following text: "Changelings mature slightly faster than humans but share a similar lifespan-typically a century or less. #!;Alignment. Changelings hate to be bound in any way, and those who follow the path of the Traveler believe that chaos and change are important aspects of life. Most tend toward pragmatic neutrality as opposed to being concerned with lofty ideals. Despite common fears, few changelings embrace evil."
    Thanks for the report; I'll see that the developer knows.

Blog Entries
    “Copy-pasta”. Ironically funny. Yes if you could give me the most detailed info as possible, I will affect changes.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries

I’ll look into this.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Blog Entries

This has been corrected and will be in the next update.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    “Copy-pasta”. Ironically funny. Yes if you could give me the most detailed info as possible, I will affect changes.
    Okay after my game tonight I will collect the material how do you want it?
    Discord for my Games: https://discord.gg/4xD6AKu
    My Current Campaigns: Lilly's Dumpster Fire of Doom & A Lazy Sunday with Lilly
    If you want to help me out with subscriptions/mods/resources you can donate to my Paypal.me

Thread Information