5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 58 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kenangonewild View Post
    One of my players reported he was able to see the information from an Unidentified item from Manage Characters.

I have attached a screenshot from my perspective (in the campaign, viewing the unidentified item as GM) and one from his (Manage Character, item still unidentified, but record can be viewed fully).
    I'm pretty sure this is a known issue and is on the list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post

NPC: Rapture Weed: How do you figure 30 hp? There's no mention of hp in the book description.
    Easy, I copy/pasted from another non combatant who had 30 hit points and forgot to remove the hit points.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 27th, 2019 at 00:20.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    The Final Enemy
    Room 48 Barracks
    The Treasure paragraph includes "an anemone stuck in a glass bottle." Even though they are not worth anything, they are still part of the treasure and should be in the FG parcel.

Room 49 Champions' Armory
    Don't forget the metal cage with the two fish. That should also be part of the treasure parcel.

Room 52 Treasure Chamber (player map)
    There should be a short 10' entryway into this room, but you have it blocked off with a 10' thick wall instead. You should leave the passageway and only block off wall where the S connecting Room 49.
    The trap on the coffer is not represented in FG and there should be a token that can be placed in the passageway in case the coffer's trap is triggered.

Room 53 Arena
    The 5 champions should also be scattered about with the 49 normal sahuagin, not grouped together (as per text).
    The 2 unarmed sahuagin in the arena battling each other should also be part of the encounter (with it's own write up since they are on the arena floor). See last paragraph before "Observing the Action" paragraph.
    The 2 extra encounters listed under Observing the Action are problematic. They should be taken from the audience tokens, not generated their own tokens. However, I can understand that FG has no way to handle that.

Room 60 Temporary Barracks
    The shell shark tokens are misplaced. They all should be randomly placed near the south wall per text.

Triumph
    Suggestion: provide a link to table F of the DMG someplace in the story text.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
    Tammeraut's Fate
    Story 7.05 The Village of Uskarn
    The image you labelled Uskarn is not Uskarn, but Firewatch Island with it's monastery. Just compare it to the map of the island.

Area 2 Courtyard Gardens
    According to the text the vines are at the base of the bell tower. Also, according to the text, they are within reach of the western stairs. This produces a problem. The vines' reach is 20 feet. However, the placement of 3 of the tokens the 20 feet reach doesn't fully reach the stairs. Also, since the vines are in pots, they cannot move (speed 0). I would err on the side of giving the PCs problems. Move the tokens so they are the same distance as the token that is fully within reach of the stairs.

Area 3 Yard and Cistern
    You have the 2 sea hag tokens stacked in the same square. The tokens are also misplaced. The text has them hidden in the scrub nearest the wall.

Room 11 Hermit Cells
    The bronzed orc teeth on a necklace (no value) should be part of the treasure parcel.

Area 14 Grotto
    The chuul tokens are overlapping and each is taking up 9 squares instead of 4.

Room 15 Old Storeroom
    Small typo: "10-foot-by-10foot" should be "10-foot-by-10-foot"

Room 18 Scriptorium
    One snake token is out of place. The description has all 3 snakes in the north section of the room.

Room 19 Defensive Overlook
    The trap doors are missing on the player map. They are obvious when entering the room.

Room 21 Guard Tower
    The trap door is missing on the player map. It is obvious when entering the room.

UPPER LEVELS AND CELLAR
    Big oops. There are no story pins on the player battle map.

Room 22 Abandoned Quarters
    The trap door is missing on the player map. It is obvious when entering the room. (Especially, since the PCs are coming up through the trap door from room 16.)

Room 24 Belfry
    The trap door is missing on the player map. It is obvious when entering the room. (Especially, since the PCs are coming up through the trap door from room 22.)

Scenario 1: Undead Horde
    Each group of undead for each door has a set starting point and tokens should be set accordingly. It would also be better to break up the encounter into 5 separate encounters. That way, the tokens can be grouped together near each door as their own groups so that zombie tokens 1-5 is near door 4 and zombie tokes 6-10 is near door 11 (this is assuming the FG setting is set to "append").

Scenario 2: Waves of Undead
    Each wave has a set starting point and tokens should be set accordingly.
    Last edited by astromath; May 27th, 2019 at 06:55.

Room 13 False Treasure Room
    The poisonous box token is supposed to be in front of the secret door according to the description.
    I had to read that description about 6 times before I found why you were saying that.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Room 49 Champions' Armory
    Don't forget the metal cage with the two fish. That should also be part of the treasure parcel.
    Really? We have nothing to go on in terms of size, weight, value.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Scenario 1: Undead Horde
    Each group of undead for each door has a set starting point and tokens should be set accordingly. It would also be better to break up the encounter into 5 separate encounters. That way, the tokens can be grouped together near each door as their own groups so that zombie tokens 1-5 is near door 4 and zombie tokes 6-10 is near door 11 (this is assuming the FG setting is set to "append").

Scenario 2: Waves of Undead
    Each wave has a set starting point and tokens should be set accordingly.
    I didn't place either of these for several reasons. Primarily the NPC's don't suddenly pop up at the indicated locations they all come from the sea and then split up to attack the locations indicated - or at least that's how I read it anyway. I could place them all in a group in the general sea area. I think I'm going to leave this as it is so that the DM can place the NPCs where they want to. There are a lot of considerations in these scenarios - what precautions the PCs take, where they are, whether they set guards etc. So I think it more appropriate to allow DMs to make the decisions as to where and when the NPCs arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Really? We have nothing to go on in terms of size, weight, value.
    I'm thinking of the size of a real world fighting fish that you find alone in tiny bowls at pet stores. Just treat it as a mundane curio treasure item that has value only to somebody that likes those kind of things.

I had to read that description about 6 times before I found why you were saying that.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    Last edited by astromath; May 27th, 2019 at 18:45.

Storm King's Thunder
    In story entry "03.02.04 B4. House of the Triad" Sirac of Suzail's name is misspelled (as "Sirc of Suzail") in the text by the "Portrait" link, and also in the title of the image itself. It's spelled correctly on the very next line in the story entry (the NPC link).

Thread Information