STAR TREK 2d20
Page 35 of 58 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    5e Fantasy Goodman Games War-Locked Room 2-16 is linked to 2-14 description in the map (wrong pin).

Name of maps is map align names which tell every player how big they are ....
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I'll see that the developer gets to know about this.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    5e Fantasy Goodman Games War-Locked Room 2-16 is linked to 2-14 description in the map (wrong pin).

Name of maps is map align names which tell every player how big they are ....
    We've notified the developer. A quick fix for map names is to mark them as "Unidentified" so that the players can't see the names of the maps.

Blog Entries
    It seems that if you have EXHAUSTION: 1 and EXHAUSTION: 2 in the combat tracker simultaneously (which should never happen, but if the DM forgets to remove the first one...) FG adds them together and treats it like EXHAUSTION: 3

Is this intentional or a bug? Could it be set to take the highest one?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    It seems that if you have EXHAUSTION: 1 and EXHAUSTION: 2 in the combat tracker simultaneously (which should never happen, but if the DM forgets to remove the first one...) FG adds them together and treats it like EXHAUSTION: 3

Is this intentional or a bug? Could it be set to take the highest one?
    No. Pay more attention and remove the EXHAUSTION: 1 before applying the EXHAUSTION: 2.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No. Pay more attention and remove the EXHAUSTION: 1 before applying the EXHAUSTION: 2.
    Zacchaeus. The tone of your answer assumes you are thinking that EYE was the one who doubled up the effect. No. I'll tell the person who did what you said.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Zacchaeus. The tone of your answer assumes you are thinking that EYE was the one who doubled up the effect. No. I'll tell the person who did what you said.
    Seriously I don't know the answer; it's new information that the two would add together in this particular case. Although I think any effect that's the same gets added up; so like if you had DMG: 1 and DMG: 2 you'd get 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Seriously I don't know the answer; it's new information that the two would add together in this particular case. Although I think any effect that's the same gets added up; so like if you had DMG: 1 and DMG: 2 you'd get 3.
    Yeah, I've never seen that happen before. I suppose it's kind of cool that it "adds" effects. But this is the first time I've seen it happen. In our game last night a PC had exhaustion 2 but kept rolling disadvantage on her attacks. We were stumped. Until we realize exhaustion 1 was still applied. {game show fail buzzer sound}
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Hello, I'm having trouble learning how to restore my campaign. All of my created files are gone from the current version of my campaign, and I don't know what to do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgraten View Post
    Hello, I'm having trouble learning how to restore my campaign. All of my created files are gone from the current version of my campaign, and I don't know what to do.
    Hopefully one of the Mods can move this to the House of Healing since it's not a 5E issue or bug

So we might need to know more.... but, try this;

Exit FG. In your campaign directory are multiple "db.session..." files. Rename your existing 'db.xml' file to 'db-bad.xml'. Then find that latest db.session file that has a good file size. copy that and name the duplicate to 'db.xml'. Restart FG and go into your cappaign. Things better?

By chance do you have your FG Data directory on a cloud location or tied to something like a Google Drive or OneDrive? Those are known to corrupt FG data, don't use them without making changes to how they work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information