DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 58 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Just found another thing that's missing. The alternate background features for the backgrounds found starting on page 202.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Just found another thing that's missing. The alternate background features for the backgrounds found starting on page 202.
    Those are in the players module reference section.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I was looking for them under Backgrounds so I could choose the alternate background from there.

Suggestion: Add backgrounds that are BG specific. Example: Balder's Gate: Acolyte (Or BG: Acolyte). This way the alternate backgrounds can be carried over to the character sheet.

I was looking for them under Backgrounds so I could choose the alternate background from there.

Suggestion: Add backgrounds that are BG specific. Example: Balder's Gate: Acolyte (Or BG: Acolyte). This way the alternate backgrounds can be carried over to the character sheet.
    I can't include stuff that isn't in the module. FG needs the entire background to work not just bits of it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

What about sub-classes & subraces from other books. They don't have the entire class or race and you duplicated the entire class/race so that the extra sub-class/subrace could be added. I think background features should be handled like you did sub-classes & subraces. Just my opinion. If you still say no, I'll let it drop (I'll grumble about it, but not on the forum).

What about sub-classes & subraces from other books. They don't have the entire class or race and you duplicated the entire class/race so that the extra sub-class/subrace could be added. I think background features should be handled like you did sub-classes & subraces. Just my opinion. If you still say no, I'll let it drop (I'll grumble about it, but not on the forum).
    I use the SRD versions for those; there aren't any backgrounds in the SRD. Leave it with me and I'll try to check on the legal position exactly but I'm always leery of including things from other publications like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Multiple Modules:

Demilich: I do not know if there is a way to do this. The HP is 80 (32d4), but in the description of the demilich under "Undead Nature" states it always has the maximum number of hit points for its hit dice, instead of average hit points. A DM can fix it when bringing it into the combat tracker so it may be counted as a non-issue. Wanted to bring up just in case there was a way.
    I'm getting around to looking at your list now. I had never noticed that paragraph and given what it says it is strange that the Monster Manual shows 80hp instead of the 128hp it should be. The fix is easy enough I can just change the 80 to 128; there's no other way to do it.

If you still say no, I'll let it drop (I'll grumble about it, but not on the forum).
    Or, you know, create a module of your own that includes the stuff you want...just sayin'
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm getting around to looking at your list now. I had never noticed that paragraph and given what it says it is strange that the Monster Manual shows 80hp instead of the 128hp it should be. The fix is easy enough I can just change the 80 to 128; there's no other way to do it.
    I wasn't sure if you were planning to keep it saying 80 or not since that's how it is in the book. Which yea it is odd it says 80 and not 128.

Idk what modules have Demiliches in them. Off the top of my head, the Monster Manual and TYP Tomb of Horrors both do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    I wasn't sure if you were planning to keep it saying 80 or not since that's how it is in the book. Which yea it is odd it says 80 and not 128.

Idk what modules have Demiliches in them. Off the top of my head, the Monster Manual and TYP Tomb of Horrors both do.
    I’ve changed it in the MM, so when I update any modules that have a demilich it will get updated too. Unless it isn’t called a demilich.

Thread Information