STAR TREK 2d20
Page 26 of 58 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Ghosts over Saltmarsh - 4.07.03 3 - encounter - the giant spider has no name in the encounter. The spider is also not placed on the map when added to the combat tracker.
    Noted. Thanks for reporting
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Descent into Avernus

In the Weapons Table and anywhere it appears (I don't quite know where that is, still reading through) the Silvered Dagger needs the "silvered" property for bypassing the proper resistances.

Lulu (C): This monster has a typo in their Innate Spellcasting. Under 1/day, the teleport spell has an "/rNote:" etc etc at the end of it. I would presume this should be a line break after teleport so that the spell is correctly added in the combat tracker.

In "05.01 Redeeming Zariel", there should probably be a link to "05.02 Zariel's Redemption" and "05.03 Zariel's Wrath" at the end of it. This helps if they are following the chain from "05.17.03" that links to "05.01".
    Noted. The dagger does have the silver property.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Descent into Avernus

The Players-Sewers-East & -West are not gridded. Tokens on the maps are not placed with the correct size without the grids.

The tokens for the cultists in V33 are misplaced to V34.

Suggestion: Wherever Tiamat's hoard is mention, make a separate parcel for that for Adventurers League purposes. Example: in this scenario the items in coffers 5 & 8 should be a separate parcel. Also, for AL purposes, do not separate the money. This money is not to be distributed to the players. Keep the money in the coffer. I think Tiamat's hoard is the only thing that this needs to be done with.
    Last edited by astromath; September 18th, 2019 at 10:49.

Is the Tiamat's Hoard thing just specifically for Adventure League?

I believe so, but none of the previous adventures have parcels built for AL anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Is the Tiamat's Hoard thing just specifically for Adventure League?
    Yes it is. It gives the possibility of gaining Tiamat's favor by returning her hoard back to her.

Noted. The dagger does have the silver property.
    You're right, I was looking only in the "Properties" and not in the "Damage" right above it haha.

Descent into Avernus

Story 01.12 With Friends Like These.

Typo in one of the encounter links. You have "Possible Comatants: Bar Staff". It should be "Possible Combatants: Bar Staff".
    Also, Alan Alyth is missing in the Bar Staff Encounter. His token should be behind the bar.
    Last edited by astromath; September 19th, 2019 at 20:59.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Descent into Avernus

Story 01.12 With Friends Like These.

Typo in one of the encounter links. You have "Possible Comatants: Bar Staff". It should be "Possible Combatants: Bar Staff".
    Also, Alan Alyth is missing in the Bar Staff Encounter. His token should be behind the bar.
    I took the view he was a non-combatant but I'll add him.

I took the view he was a non-combatant but I'll add him.
    I made the suggestion because Falten and Yimiur are also non-combatants. However, all 3 could be possible targets of collateral damage. The only other bar staff is the kitchen crew. Unless the combat really gets out of hand, they stay in the kitchen and need not be added.

Thread Information