DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 58 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Since I've done all of the reference manuals they should all be pretty much the same. Obviously as things move on and stuff gets added then the look gets better. There's no reference manuals (yet) for some of the older modules like Strahd and OotA. There is an issue with those in that they were created in FG rather than in par5e - so a different approach is needed to creating the manuals which isn't just as flexible as using par5e.

As for links it isn't possible to link just to a list of magic items in a particular module so the link goes to the campaign list of magic items which means you'll see all the magic items in all modules that you have open. You can then use the groups in the items dialog to filter out the items that you want. The same goes for NPCs and anything else.

Early modules did not contain reference manuals so Magic Items and NPCs were only ever to be found in the relevant library lists. I only started adding magic items and NPCs into reference manuals when we started adding refmanuals to adventure modules (Tomb of Annihilation was the first to get a proper reference manual). Going back into the older modules and creating refmanuals has some issues in that I don't always have the original documentation (all the adventures prior to Storm Kings Thunder were not originally done by me) so I have no clear idea of what things are supposed to look like. Additionally since FG is a digital format there is an argument for not requiring magic item and NPC appendices, since you can see the list easily enough.

There is also the question of time. I have picked away at adding reference manuals to all of the older adventures but I have to squeeze that in between developing new stuff and so there isn't always time to do such things. However it is unlikely that I'll add Magic items or NPC appendices to any of them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That all makes sense, in regards to the Reference Manuals. I figured it was something like that anyway with a lot of the older ones being a completely different style. They were different enough I figured mentioning them just in case. Time is the big reason I figured they would probably not get touched on since there are so many things needing your attention already that are far more important. Thank you for all your hard work btw, I know it is a lot. And thank you for bearing with all these little things I bring up because I am not sure if they are issues or not.

TYP Appendices:

Bracelet of Rock Magic is missing.

Dungeon Master's Guide:

There is only 1 "Elemental Gem" item, when there are 4 versions listed in the item description. This is different from how it is done with the Bag of Tricks which has each of the versions listed.

The versions are Blue Sapphire, Yellow Diamond, Red corundum and Emerald. These are Air, Earth, Fire and Water elementals respectively.

Out of the Abyss

This one isn't necessarily a bug, but mentioning the consistency error. All the spell scrolls are named "Spell Scroll (spell name)". Every scroll in other books are called "Scroll of spell name".

In Mundane Items, Alchemist's Fire (flask) is supposed to capitalize (Flask).

Dungeon of the Mad Mage:

The Air Elemental Gem says "Water Elemental" in the paragraph describing it. It should say "Air Elemental".

There are 2 "Figurine of Wondrous Power" that are Onyx Dogs in the magic item list. One has it as (Onyx Dog) and the other is Onyx Dog. (Onyx Dog) is the correct one, so the other one can be removed. If it is used anywhere in the adventure it should be replaced with the proper one.

Ioun Stone in the adventure also has the same issue. One is (Insight) and the other is Insight.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 8th, 2019 at 19:56.

In Ghosts of Saltmarsh, 1.06 Commerce, the formatting of the "Mining" section is wrong.

GoS - Formatting error.png

EDIT: same formatting error in 1.10.03 "Research"

GoS - Formatting error 2.png
    Last edited by FilippoC; September 8th, 2019 at 20:46.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist

Staff of Power doubles as a +2 Quarterstaff. It doesn't have the Weapon type listed in it's description or the bonuses to attack/damage.

Blackstaff item also doubles as a Staff of Power and is missing the Weapon type as well as attack/damage. I tested both by bringing it to a PC and can confirm no weapon properties.

Dagger, +1 is missing its weapon properties.

Mace of Disruption is missing its weapon properties.

Tomb of Annihilation:

Staff of the Forgotten One is a +3 Quarterstaff. It doesn't have any weapon properties listed, as well as the additional 3d6 necrotic it does on a hit.

The weapon Bookmark doesn't have its +3 bonus to attack/damage.

Storm Kings Thunder:

In the "Storm Kings Thunder Magic Items" section under Items, the following Treasure is found there instead of in the Treasure section: Battered Hat, Book, Small Chest.

A few Spell scrolls are missing. They can be found in "Small Wooden Coffer" but the scrolls aren't listed. They are Scrolls of Tongues, Dispel Magic, Fly, Magic Weapon and Water Breathing.

Silvered Dart in magic items needs the damage type "piercing,silver" so it can get around resistance to non-silvered weapons.

The item "Large Chest" says "ful" instead of "full" in its description.

Rise of Tiamat:

Dragontooth Dagger doesn't have it's 1d6 acid damage included in it's damage. Granted it would make it "acid,magic" when added to the PC, that doesn't change anything damage wise even if the NPC is resistant/immune.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 8th, 2019 at 21:06.

All noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Tomb of Annihilation I just noticed Chapter 5, Level 4, Area 57 the text is duplicated so the entry repeats itself twice. Spoilers in the following image...

delete3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BrettM View Post
    In Tomb of Annihilation I just noticed Chapter 5, Level 4, Area 57 the text is duplicated so the entry repeats itself twice. Spoilers in the following image...
    Noted, thanks.

Hi Z

I noticed something that I think is an issue in Icespire Peak.
    When I click a Rulebook link when the Rulebook is not open, instead of popping the dialog box allowing me to open it on the fly, I just get an error message in the chat.

SLS

In the Essentials Kit Rulebook, the Warriors Beyond 1st Level table has an erroneous extra row that contains the end of the text that should be on the 4th level row.

SLS

Thread Information