FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 58 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    That isn't broken. When you click the generate button it will multiply the number of PCs in the group by the number shown (thus 4*$PC will give you 8 orcs if you have 2 party members); thus giving you the correct number of NPCs in the encounter.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    That isn't broken. When you click the generate button it will multiply the number of PCs in the group by the number shown (thus 4*$PC will give you 8 orcs if you have 2 party members); thus giving you the correct number of NPCs in the encounter.
    Wow, I didn't know it was a feature. FG really keeps surprising me.

Thanks, Zacchaeus, for your patience in explaining things.

Dragon of Ice Spire

Appendix A: Sidekicks in D&D Essentials Kit Rulebook

Warriors Beyond 1st Level table

4th Level has an issue...there is a carryover into a new row between 4th and 5th Level that should all go in the 4th level one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deer_buster; September 7th, 2019 at 03:21.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Dungeon of the Mad Mage map 7A. There's a square piece of floor sticking out into space on the west side of the central area.

Multiple Modules:

Demilich: I do not know if there is a way to do this. The HP is 80 (32d4), but in the description of the demilich under "Undead Nature" states it always has the maximum number of hit points for its hit dice, instead of average hit points. A DM can fix it when bringing it into the combat tracker so it may be counted as a non-issue. Wanted to bring up just in case there was a way.

Aquatic Troll in Out of the Abyss has a passive Perception of 11. It is supposed to have a passive Perception of 12 since it is based on the Troll with additional features.

Aquatic Troll in Princes of the Apocalypse doesn't have the "Troll Freaks" section in the "other" tab. The other Aquatic Troll in Out of the Abyss has it.

Both Aquatic Trolls don't have the "Loathsome Limbs" in the normal Troll. It's mentioned in both books they are Trolls with additional features, so they should have all the mentioned info of Trolls. Which would also mean including a Loathsome Limbs table.

Weird thing I noticed, both Aquatic Trolls have the Breathe Underwater worded differently, but both wordings mean the same thing. It's not an important thing, just saw they didn't line up.

Dragon Heist:

The Attack Mannequins still say "armor" in their various traits and actions. Should probably be replaced with "mannequin" although it doesn't outright say that in the book.

It would be helpful for the Attack Mannequins to have a trait, even an unnamed one, that mentions they go inanimate after taking damage until reanimated.

Dungeon of the Mad Mage:

Arcturia has their Spellcasting section completely messed up with a bunch of /r making most of the spells not show up in the tracker. As a result, the spells at the bottom of the sheet have quite a few missing.

Arcturia doesn't have the two paragraphs starting with "Unable to abide..." and "If the characters..." in her "other" tab.

There are Awakened Trees, Awakened Brown Bears, Awakened Elks and Awakened Giant Wasps all awakened by the Awaken spell in the "Inner Forest" section. Some of them mention specifically having the language common currently, but they all have the possibility of knowing one of the following: Common, Elvish or Druidic since the creator knows those ones specifically. THe standard text of "One language known by its creator" would fit here, replacing "its creator" with "Wyllow"

On a related note, there is an Awakened Tree in "Wyllow's Tower" that specifically knows "Common" as a language, and the name for it is "Halastree" as mentioned in "Wyllow's Throne Room".

Fazrian has Regional Effects listed on Page 265-266. They should be added to his "other" tab like other creatures with Regional Effects.

Fazrian doesn't have "lesser restoration" italisized in the "Magical Light" lair action.

Fazrian doesn't have when his lair actions happen in his "other" tab like other monsters with lair actions, or have the lair actions listed there like other monsters with lair actions.

Out of the Abyss:

An additional entry for Awakened Zurkhwood should know one language by it's creator for languages, since it can happen via just the Awaken Spell. The Myconid one is the one that doesn't have a language.

Bugbear doesn't have a passive Perception. It just says passive

Fiendish Giant Spider says "Smaller than a giant..." at the bottom of it's Bite Action. That is the description of Giant Wolf Spiders, which should be in the "other" tab as these Fiendish Giant Spiders are said to be Giant Wolf Spiders.

Storm Kings Thunder:

Crag Cat has their image partway down in the "other" tab. Every other monster lists it right under their name, which the Crag Cat is also missing in it's "Other" tab as the header.

Tomb of Annihilation:

In the Dragonfang stat block, it says "Drogonfang" in the Damage Threshold. Great Game of Thrones reference

Princes of the Apocalypse:

Fathomer AC is 13 and specifies (with mage armor) when it should say AC 10 (13 with Mage Armor)

Ghosts of Saltmarsh:

I only mention this one because you did it in a separate book. There is only 1 entry for Fathomer, not one for Serpent form. This is different from how you did it in Princes of the Apocalypse where you had a separate entry for Fathomer (serpent form).

TYP Against the Giants:

Fire Giant Warrior is misspelled as Warrier.

TYP Tomb of Horrors:

Giant Skeleton: In the "other" tab, there is a space between "Undead Nature" and the period next to it.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 8th, 2019 at 04:41.

Adding on some more:

TYP Tomb of Horrors:

There are 4 entries for Mummy Lord and as far as I can tell, the only one used is the one with Fire Damage Resistance.

The other 3 entries for Mummy Lord are in a "DD MM Monster Manual" NPC list that is in the TYP Tomb of Horrors Module. They are the only one in the list, it should be removed.

The Mummy Lord with Fire Resistance is supposed to have XP value of 6500

The Mummy Lord used says "nonflammabl" instead of "nonflammable" in the Fireproof Wrappings trait.

Mummy Lord used needs a period at the sentences used in the descriptions of the Fireproof Wrappings and Ring of Fire Resistance traits.

Dungeon of the Mad Mage:

In 23B. Hall of Final Judgement on Page 276 under "Standing Gate to Level 19" it mentions how Fazrian has the possibility to be at 60HP due to a Marilith encounter. And the 2 Mariliths also have the possibility of being at a lowered 60 HP. Entries for them should be added, similar to how a "Weakened Demogorgon" and "Weakened Juiblex" was added in Out of the Abyss.

The Rise of Tiamat:

Appendix A: Monsters just opens the Monster list. Not even the Rise of Tiamat specific one, just the general one. This is very different compared to how they are done now.

Appendix B: Magic Items, similar issue as Monsters, just Magic Items instead.

PZ-04.0 Appendix D: DM Crib Sheets, I don't know what is supposed to be here, but nothing is here.

PZ-04.1 Sea of Moving Ice Encounters: I think you used to be edit this but you can't now which makes this appendix useless.

Tomb of Annihilation:

Appendix D: Monsters and NPCs: While the NPC stats are listed, there are no links to the stat sheets themselves.

In Appendix D, Aldani stats have "STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA" not bolded and connected to the speed line. Same with the stats listed afterwards. It also has a ; at the end of it's Claw Action in the Appendix.

Tri-Flower Frond is in all Caps in Appendix D.

Hoard of the Dragon Queen:

Appendix A is listed as the only Appendix as "Appendix". This means Appendix B: Monsters and Appendix C: Magic Items is missing.

Curse of Strahd:

There is no Reference Manual.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 7th, 2019 at 06:38.

Ok, someone's been saving up stuff.

I have no time to look at any of this right now but I'll add it all to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Appendix A: Sidekicks in D&D Essentials Kit Rulebook

Warriors Beyond 1st Level table

4th Level has an issue...there is a carryover into a new row between 4th and 5th Level that should all go in the 4th level one.
    NOted

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Dungeon of the Mad Mage map 7A. There's a square piece of floor sticking out into space on the west side of the central area.
    Noted

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ok, someone's been saving up stuff.

I have no time to look at any of this right now but I'll add it all to my list.
    Funny enough I found it all last night. Every year or so I create personal modules using monsters only found in adventure modules. Its so that I can use them in my homebrew campaign without having every adventure open.

I noticed with my checking a lot of the adventure modules all do their "Reference Manual" different from one another. Like a completely different style. Is there a standardized way of doing it or do you leave it up to the discretion of who is making the module?

Which on that note:

Multiple Modules:

Something I noticed, which isn't necessarily a bug but something missing from the reference sheets to make them a bit better is links to the magic items when described. Some modules already link to the magic items in their reference module, so I will only list ones that do not.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (This is due to no appendix for Magic items at all as listed in an above post), Lost Mine of Phandelver (No Magic Item list at all in the Appendix), Out of the Abyss (No Reference Manual), Curse of Strahd (No Reference Manual), Rise of Tiamat (This is due to no appendix for Magic items at all as listed in an above post), Dragon Heist, TYP Appendices

TYP Appendices also doesn't link to the stat blocks of the monsters directly in it's Appendix B.

Lost Mine of Phandelver:

Monsters aren't listed in the Reference Manual. They just link to the generic monster list like Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat.

Out of the Abyss:

No Reference Manual, so no listing of the appendix at all (idk how I missed that one last night.)
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 7th, 2019 at 18:57.

Thread Information