FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 58 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Is this issue confined only to Volo's Guide? You have no issues with any other DLC? You have no other issues with FG apart from this one thing? When you updated FG after deleting VGM did you get any errors when you updated FG? Did it show that VGM downloaded and installed ok?

There is clearly something amiss with your install somewhere along the line. Try this. Go into FGData again and this time find the ruleset folder and delete the CoreRPG.pak and 5e.pak files and then update FG.

If that doesn't work then try deleting your FantasyGrounds.exe file from Program Files(x86)/Fantasy Grounds (or wherever you installed FG) and then update FG from the updater.exe file in the same location.
    At a glance of two other DLC modules (Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes & Xanathar's Guide to Everything), everything seems to be working just fine with their reference manuals. They don't show anything until I type in the search bar, but when I do and delete whatever key character I typed, the reference manual displays everything normally.

I do not notice any other issues with FG apart from this one thing.

When I updated FG after deleting VGM I did not get any errors.

As for showing that VGM downloaded and installed ok, I did not notice any errors or pop-up alerts, and things moved smooth and very fast to the point I couldn't read the lines as they appeared in the updater, so I believe it downloaded and installed ok.

I'll give your additional suggested methods a shot some time later, but in the meantime thank you for your help.

Ok, let's take a step back.

Proceed as follows.
    1) Click Library and then click modules
    2) Find one of your modules such as Mordenkainen and click the load button. Mordenkainen will bow appear on the left side of your Library window
    3) Click on the icon for Mordenkainen in the left hand side of the library window and a list of contents appears in the right hand window.
    4) Find the Reference manual in the right hand menu and click it; this will open up the Reference window and you will see D&D Mordenkainen's Tone of Foes on the left pane
    5) Click on the D&D Mordenkainen's Tome of foes on the left pane; this will expand the contents of the reference manual in the left pane.
    6) Click on any of the chapter headings in the left pane and the menu on the left will expand to show the pages in the chapter and the first page will open on the right.

Does this solve your issue?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ok, let's take a step back.

Proceed as follows.
    1) Click Library and then click modules
    2) Find one of your modules such as Mordenkainen and click the load button. Mordenkainen will bow appear on the left side of your Library window
    3) Click on the icon for Mordenkainen in the left hand side of the library window and a list of contents appears in the right hand window.
    4) Find the Reference manual in the right hand menu and click it; this will open up the Reference window and you will see D&D Mordenkainen's Tone of Foes on the left pane
    5) Click on the D&D Mordenkainen's Tome of foes on the left pane; this will expand the contents of the reference manual in the left pane.
    6) Click on any of the chapter headings in the left pane and the menu on the left will expand to show the pages in the chapter and the first page will open on the right.

Does this solve your issue?
    I apologize for the late reply Zacchaeus. That did solve my issue perfectly. Thank you for your help.

Extremely minor: Dungeon of the Mad Mage. In the reference manual, Chpt 7, Central Cavern. 5th paragraph. There's a space in the middle of "Maddgoth's" in the 2nd sentence.

Also in DotMM, Chpt7, The Castle, just above "Otto's Game". There's some junk text.

DotMM, Chapt 6. Umber Hulk Tunnel. The 'next' button goes to Dragon's Platform in Chapt 5

DotMM Chpt 6. Temple of Dumathoin. The 'next' button takes you to area 7 on level 2 or 3 I think, the 'previous' button takes you to 'House Auvryndar' on that same level I think.

DotMM Chpt 6. Arch Gate to Level 4. The 'next' button goes to 'Music of the Dead' on a previous level, the 'previous' button goes to 'Abondoned Camp' in the Xanathar Guild output on one of the upper levels.

I'll have a look at all that. Sounds like there may be areas with similar names which would be causing the jump to the wrong places.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Dragon of the Icespire Peak, Chapter "Shrine of Savras, location "S2. Courtyard", the encounters "Orcs" (for all the levels) are broken. See the screenshot for a better understanding.

DoIP - broken encounters.png

Thread Information