FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 58 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Interesting. That image is actually from the DMG; so if you close your DMG and look again at the couatl from the MM you'll get the right image. The reason why it is picking up that image is that the links in the MM (for technical reasons) are anonymous links so FG looks for the first available image when you click the link. Clearly the DMG image is being selected before the MM image.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Interesting. That image is actually from the DMG; so if you close your DMG and look again at the couatl from the MM you'll get the right image. The reason why it is picking up that image is that the links in the MM (for technical reasons) are anonymous links so FG looks for the first available image when you click the link. Clearly the DMG image is being selected before the MM image.
    oh wow, you are very right, sir.
    Thank for the clarification.

You don't see this?
    Correct, I do not see those.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgraten View Post
    Correct, I do not see those.
    Go into your FGData folder (click the folder icon at the top right of the start screen to get to it). Open the vault directory and find the file WOTC5EVGM.dat file and delete it. Then run an update of FG. Let us know if that fixes the issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Go into your FGData folder (click the folder icon at the top right of the start screen to get to it). Open the vault directory and find the file WOTC5EVGM.dat file and delete it. Then run an update of FG. Let us know if that fixes the issue.
    I've done as instructed, entered the campaign and now I only see 3/9 lore sections of Chapter 1.
    I see: Beholders, Mind Flayers, & Orcs.
    I don't see: Goblinoids, Giants, Hags, Gnolls, Kobolds, & Yuan-ti.

Can you open your module activation window and right click over Volo's Guide and select revert changes to see if that clears the issue. Also can you try in a new campaign without any extensions to see if it works ok in that.

Can you open your module activation window and right click over Volo's Guide and select revert changes to see if that clears the issue. Also can you try in a new campaign without any extensions to see if it works ok in that.
    Absolutely, I'll give it a shot. I'm having trouble finding the option to revert changes. Can you break it down step by step starting with finding the module activation window?

Click on Library and then on Modules; find Volo's guide in the list that opens and then right click on it. If you see an option to revert changes click it (there might not be one)

Click on Library and then on Modules; find Volo's guide in the list that opens and then right click on it. If you see an option to revert changes click it (there might not be one)
    I don't see any option to revert changes. I've also tried in a new campaign without any extensions and now it's only showing Mind Flayers, and literally no other section of the entire book. Though afterward I tried typing in some of the names of the creature lore I'm missing, and it brought up Hags, Yuan-ti, and Giants afterward, but still not the other 5 of the 9.

Is this issue confined only to Volo's Guide? You have no issues with any other DLC? You have no other issues with FG apart from this one thing? When you updated FG after deleting VGM did you get any errors when you updated FG? Did it show that VGM dowloaded and installed ok?

There is clearly something amiss with your install somewhere along the line. Try this. Go into FGData again and this time find the ruleset folder and delete the CoreRPG.pak and 5e.pak files and then update FG.

If that doesn't work then try deleting your FantasyGrounds.exe file from Program Files(x86)/Fantasy Grounds (or wherever you installed FG) and then update FG from the updater.exe filein the same location.

Thread Information