5E Character Create Playlist
Page 18 of 58 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    My players were getting an error during our game last night. This happens when you zoom in on a map, but the image doesn't zoom in, while the tokens and the pins move around as if you're zoomed in. I *think* it's because of an extension but I cannot replicate this. It happens sometimes, but I'm not sure why yet.

Dropping it here to see if it's something that happens to everyone. If it's not I'm going to start trying extension one by one but I would need a way to replicate it on purpose to test.
    It will be an extension. Either start a new campaign and add in the extensions you are using until you get the error or use an existing campaign and disable the extensions one at a time until the issue goes away. Then report the issue in the thread relating to the extension. Note also it may be a conflict between two or more different extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    If someone has - dex modifier and they roll rrreeeaaall low on initiatiive, the combat tracker fails to add them in lol. Then when you click end turn/next player button it skips them since their Init info is empty
    What you are seeing is an initiative roll result of 0. The numeral 0 doesn't show in the init box in the CT, it just remains blank, so it looks just like initiative wasn't rolled at all.

Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Mariner's Scale Mail Armor has no armor value - it should have all the same attributes as scale mail.

Quote Originally Posted by justenrules View Post
    After purchasing the Squareware table I have found an issues with it.
    The HUNTINGQUARRY story template has a variable [Huntingquarry] that seems like it is supposed to generate a random animal name. Instead it simply inserts the text 'HuntingQuarry' into the story it generates.
    Thanks for letting me know - I've patched this and resubmitted the product to update it. In the meantime, if you put a space between Hunting and Quarry and save the file it should help. Cheers
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Mariner's Scale Mail Armor has no armor value - it should have all the same attributes as scale mail.
    Thanks for the report. Noted for fixing
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Typo in XGte > Goliath > Stone's Endurance - damage is written as dam age

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendJ View Post
    Typo in XGte > Goliath > Stone's Endurance - damage is written as dam age
    As it should be

Thanks for reporting.

Indeed. For the second one can you direct me to the module that it's in. The one with the capital 'I' is the incorrect one.

In Storm King's Thunder my link to Lyn Armaal: General Features is no longer working, and a number of links and such are missing.

Thread Information