DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 58 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Something odd happened to the default D&D 5E theme. There's now a gap between the top of the action bar and the line above it. Links will also appear a bit higher on the action bar than before now (no longer properly vertically centered). This is only the case for the default 5E theme. Other themes and game systems don't show this.

I've drawn a red circle around the area I mean, and a red line to highlight the gap that's now there.

I seem to recall that the default theme is packed with the ruleset so I've tried deleting the 5e ruleset and redownloading it, that didn't work. I tested it out in a new campaign after the redownload (the included screenshot).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

2019-06-26_1.png
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Is this in test 3.3.8 or in 3.3.7?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Is this in test 3.3.8 or in 3.3.7?
    3.3.7A is shown in chat

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Something odd happened to the default D&D 5E theme. There's now a gap between the top of the action bar and the line above it. Links will also appear a bit higher on the action bar than before now (no longer properly vertically centered). This is only the case for the default 5E theme. Other themes and game systems don't show this.

I've drawn a red circle around the area I mean, and a red line to highlight the gap that's now there.

I seem to recall that the default theme is packed with the ruleset so I've tried deleting the 5e ruleset and redownloading it, that didn't work. I tested it out in a new campaign after the redownload (the included screenshot).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

2019-06-26_1.png
    This is somehow not only a problem with that theme. I also have a same problem with the standard wood theme for 3.5e and Pathfinder. I also use the the leather theme in 3.5e (in my own extension) and there I also have suddenly the same problem. Confusing, that is maybe not only specific to one theme? (for me it is 3.3.8)

(I wanted to mention that here, just in case that some "global code" is the problem, before every theme is adjusted separately it may be worth to find out if these problems are caused by the same source )

Jolly Good. I've passed this all on to JPG and he'll have a look at it shortly.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    Sounds good!
    Sorry I'm late, again, Regarding the https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...php?id=KPMHH5E Midgard Hero's Handbook, here's my list of grammar and effect errors:

* Clockwork Jewel Scarab NPC Entry: Darkvision missing range
    * Avatar: every reference says "you" but should be "the avatar" to be consistent with previous NPCs like the Aarakocra Simulacra from Storm King's Thunder.
    * None of the NPcs use the "other" tab to provide background information.
    * There are 9 creatures in the reference guide that are not in the NPC list, and 6 creatures in the NPC list that are not in the reference guide.
    * The link for the NPC list in the reference guide is pointing at the NPC "list of lists" from the fantasy grounds user interface, not the NPC list in your book.
    * Prismatic Ray table the Red and Yellow (1 & 3) have the damage type in the saving throw column and don't indicate what ability to save with.
    * None of the weapons have their descriptions included in the equipment list. Only via the reference manual. This is particularly an issue with the Northlands Estoc, Rothenian Poinard, and Composite Bow which have special rules that are unavailable. RothenianPoinard.PNG
    * Weapons exist in the reference manual that are missing from the equipment list.
    * Warning Shout Spell uses non-5e mechanics. Reactions can only be used during combat but initiative is rolled before combat. Per the SRD "A reaction is an instant response to a trigger of some kind, which can occur on your turn or on someone else's." Also initiative is all rolled at the same time, again from the SRD "Initiative determines the order of turns during combat. When combat starts, every participant makes a dexterity check to determine their place in the initiative order." So there will never be an "initiative check made before your next turn" as required by the spell, meaning it cannot ever trigger and cannot do anything.
    * Thunderbolt cantrip is missing damage scaling.
    * Thunderous Stampede is missing the new paragraph before "at higher levels".
    * Time Jump Spell. "forward in time. If it fails a Constitution saving throw, the construct"
    * Vine Trestle spell. half of the components line appears in the description area below the duration. Additionally, it is not a ritual but makes reference to expending ritual focus.
    * Shadow Realm Gateway spell. Says "this spell can only be cast as a ritual" but isn't marked as a ritual.
    * Shadows Brought to Light spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Shadowy Retribution spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual. Also has non-5e mechanics. The additional ritual effects require "using a higher-level spell slot" but ritual's don't use spell slots. Per the SRD: "Certain spells have a special tag: ritual. Such a spell can be cast following the normal rules for spellcasting, or the spell can be cast as a ritual. The ritual version of a spell takes 10 minutes longer to cast than normal. It also doesn’t expend a spell slot, which means the ritual version of a spell can’t be cast at a higher level."
    * Slither. "you momentarily become a shadow (a humanoidshaped" should be "humanoid-shaped".
    * Song of the Forest. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Ringward spell. part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Heartache spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Hod's Gift spell. missing the new paragraph for "at higher levels".
    * Holy Ground spell. Part of the components line is at the top of the description field underneath duration.
    * Guest of Honor spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Find Kin spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Freeze Potion spell. Part of the casting time information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Frostbite spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Enchant ring spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Encroaching Shadows spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Extract Foyson spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Desolation spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Deva's Wings spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Drown spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Celebration spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Claws of darkness spell. Cantrip attack without additional levelling at levels 5, 11, 16.
    * Clearing the Field spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Compelling Fate spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Black Swan Storm spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Blade of my Brother spell. Part of the components information appears at the top of the description below duration.
    * Bloom spell. Has additional effects if you expend ritual focus but is not marked as a ritual.
    * Centaur race the Size attribute does change inventory max carrying capacity but does not cause token to be sized large. I'm not sure if that is due to wording in the racial trait or a limit within FG itself.
    Last edited by GavinRuneblade; July 4th, 2019 at 07:30.

Blog Entries
    Is it Margeve or MargReve? Also, all caps names are SLIGHTLY ANNOYING!
    Untitled.png

And now, let me open them.

I'm an ***!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    These should both be "Supplement" or at the very least exactly the same (e vs E), but PREFERABLY the word Supplement instead.

#BeingNitPickyIsAThingAndAllOfThisStuffDrivesMeCra zy
    #PersonalityIssues

Attachment 27739

Also, I'll have everyone know this IS NO SPACE in the word crazy above, I triple checked. WHAT A DAY!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Noted

Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    Spell Control Winds
    Last section "Updraft" has extra characters in front.

control winds XGTE.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information